Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 131,676 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

The PC version is alittle bugy, so far the only gripe I have is the random stuttering, which a lot of other PC users are having too. I'm going to try dx9 to see if it fixes the problem.

But overall it's an awesome game, it just needs to be patched up. It's still playable though.

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

How do I mute people? And where do I go to put in my "gamespot preorder skins"

PC version for both of these questions.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: Xhan on Feb 16, 2010, 08:46:59 PM
-Windows doesn't like things being labeled avp.exe because it has its own executable under that name.
I can't believe Rebellion would be so completely oblivious as to miss this problem. It's been plaguing people trying to get the original game to work for years now. Simply changing it to AvsP.exe would side-step any potential issues.

CocaColaMan

CocaColaMan

How well does it work for u guys?
???
Because it seems to be very slow4 me lol.

and when i do find a game its only like 5 other guys...out of 16 :/

Inglorious

Inglorious

Two things.

Matchmaking: Takes a little too long to join. And why can't I have another match with the same guys? Why am I kicked out and forced to find another random match?

Stealth Kill: This really pissed me off. I was playing as Predator in Predator hunt. I see a Marine pass under me, with his back to me. I drop down, I see the indicator for stealth kill, I hit it and nothing. The indicator came up twice and nothing. I immediately died.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I'd like to be able to play all multiplayer modes with my friends. Not just select modes.
Predator Hunt would be perfect with just my friends and I.

bozer

bozer

damn that swaping problems got me sick, damn, its unplayable for me :(((( going to try on win xp

xboxgamer4life

xboxgamer4life

so i played marine campaign on hard.(and beat it) then i decided to try infestation. i searched for a ranked infestation match twice. i couldnt find a match so i chose social infestation. i joined a game and i had a rank of 15. is it a glitch. by the way im on 360

affinity

affinity

you had Marine skins unlocked with it?  Do you have Rookie unlocked?   I'm over rank 15 and it's still locked.

xboxgamer4life

xboxgamer4life

no i dont have him.i have 3 pred skins,3 alien skins, 4 human skins

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

At least the glitch gave you the skins. It might just be because you went on unranked instead of ranked.

Koalah85

Koalah85

Quote from: Mikey on Feb 17, 2010, 07:52:07 AM
I'd like to be able to play all multiplayer modes with my friends. Not just select modes.

I agree!

rufuzmitchell

rufuzmitchell

Quote from: Insomniac on Feb 16, 2010, 11:38:12 PM
Quote from: rufuzmitchell on Feb 16, 2010, 11:32:09 PM
Predator campaign (singleplayer) on PS3 freezes!!! Alien and Marine Campaigns are fine,but whenever i play Predator it locks up randomly!

When you say randomly, is it always when switching between vision modes?

No, not necesseraly so. I've had it lock up after i collected the first head and when i was just walking around cloaked not doing anything in particular. vision mode switching is OK for now..

Detoeni

Detoeni

Quote from: Mikey on Feb 17, 2010, 07:52:07 AM

Get your mates into your group then "create custom game", set your game mode, map and off the the lobby you go.....

InfestedGoat

InfestedGoat

My alien was stuck in black and white mode for awhile. But it fixed itself after I died a few times.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed