Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 131,263 times)

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Well i got that lame glitch that makes all your skins disapear in multiplayer. Any idea how to get them back withouth doing it like that lame video showed? I wanna earn em fair n square.

ikarop

ikarop

Keep playing as normal for now, you will keep earning XP (check your personal stats to see how many XP you've achieved). After the next patch your rank will be back to its real value.

Dude

Dude

(dumb question) but when is the next patch coming? and if i now do multiplayer will that stack up to my unbugged rank?

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Quote from: ikarop on Feb 24, 2010, 06:08:43 PM
Keep playing as normal for now, you will keep earning XP (check your personal stats to see how many XP you've achieved). After the next patch your rank will be back to its real value.

Has this been confirmed by a developer? Because that sounds an awful lot like wishful thinking to me.

Warrior_Saladin

Warrior_Saladin

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Feb 24, 2010, 06:24:49 PM

Has this been confirmed by a developer? Because that sounds an awful lot like wishful thinking to me.
Agree, ur rank is lost in oblivion

Drew

Drew

XBOX 360:

During trophy/stealth kills that involve predator ripping out the spine, from the receiving Marine's point of view  I noticed some nasty clipping where the camera would get stuck in my character. Happens more frequently when I have a smart-gun equipped, sometimes theres no clipping at all.

RBallKillShot

RBallKillShot

I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I'm new to this game and last night I was in a ranked DM with two other players (PD,Alien) and I was a marine. During the whole match my motion sensor would repeatable show 10 or more motion blips on it.
Is the something that the (PD,Alien) can initiate or turn on in a MP match?

Thanks,

kaljo

kaljo

Once again, the game crashes and i gotta revalidate all the files from steam.!!!! f**k!§

Brother

Brother

Quote from: RBallKillShot on Feb 24, 2010, 07:27:33 PM
I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I'm new to this game and last night I was in a ranked DM with two other players (PD,Alien) and I was a marine. During the whole match my motion sensor would repeatable show 10 or more motion blips on it.
Is the something that the (PD,Alien) can initiate or turn on in a MP match?

Thanks,

You were probably playing the Pyramid map, the MT detects the movement of the shifting walls.

Serial

Serial

Quote- Fixes to stat and XP tracking

Does this fix all the rank resetting issues that's been becoming common?

Eldritch

Eldritch

Yeah... you on crack or something, ikarop? ::)

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Eldritch on Feb 24, 2010, 08:42:41 PM

Yeah... you on crack or something, ikarop? ::)

LOL, yeah I've been on crack for 8 months now... really?

Nothing officially confirmed yet as the details for the PC patch 2 are still pending and might be subject to change, but that's indeed the way they want it to be fixed. Just don't waste your time using the glitch to get ranked.

Adey

Adey

is ther patches/updates to stop the freezing in sp on ps3

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Personal stats do not show XP gained from this glitch.  I discovered this glitch by accident, and even up leveling from 13 to 19 after I completed a marine campaign mission.  My stats page displayed around 1200 XP, but it should be around 2000ish XP for level 19.

-Sharky-

-Sharky-

I've never experienced the rank-reset-bug ??? Been playing for almost a week now...
And BTW nice to see [REB]Trigger dropping by, telling us there's already been an update to this game,it  means that Rebelliion actually has been reading these forums - which is a good thing :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed