| dna | alien clan only recruiting 360

Started by LoCkNeS5, Feb 16, 2010, 06:33:55 AM

Author
| dna | alien clan only recruiting 360 (Read 715 times)

LoCkNeS5

LoCkNeS5

| dna | Clan

Looking for some good candidates who play alien to form a group of respectful gamers to enjoy camaraderie and have fun while competing in ladders and tournaments in hopes of becoming to number one clan in game for 360 to eventually and hopefully include major sponsorships and tournaments for play at Major League Gaming if game is picked up. If not then we will just have fun dominating the AvP realm within Xbox Live.

Team Concept:
To compete on the highest level as an exclusive alien clan, recruiting only the most respectful and skilled Alien players to join together using teamwork and strategies to accomplish victory. This will be a highly competitive clan who will be taking part in practices and weekly meetings along with competing in every tournament, ladder, and local events as possible all the while representing the team.

Goals:
To help bring AvP to the spotlight through competitive, skillful, and RESPECTFUL gameplay. Every effort for our members will be to achieve victory through practice and determination. Members will be representing not only their team but also the possibility that this game can compete on a live stage, through hopefully Major League Gaming.

Rules:
1. Treat others and yourself with respect.
Your are representing not only yourself but the team, do not dishonor yourself and the team by making yourself look like a jackass in-game.
2. No profanity in open rooms.
This ties in with treat others with respect, you are expected to maintain maturity even in the face of stupidity.
3. No whining when your killed in-game
Every kill is a good kill no matter what, learn from your mistakes, when you die you contributed to it in some manner or another.
4. Show up for practice/meetings
No matter how good you are or think you are, you can always use practice, will be done school circle style call out members to face each other as different species to learn strategies in dealing with any given opponent.
5. Be mature.
I'm looking for respectful players who can take constructive criticism, not trash talkers. Once again your representing the team.
6. Have patience.
I'm trying to build a team of respectful and SKILLED alien players, this will take time, if you can't be loyal to the team and clan hop within 2 weeks or so, don't waste mine or your time.
7. Represent.
Once again I'm big on representation of the team, I don't want to hear someone was mouthing off in open rooms. Also this goes for your clan tag. You aren't required to change your gamertag but it's highly recommended. Ideally I want to see players at the top of the boards with their tag indicating where they come from. Word of mouth is good.
8. Be active in your gameplay and communication.
I need players who are on and dedicated to playing and mastering every map and situation as an ALIEN. Once we have established a good core species group I will open up recruiting for Predator players.

Recruitment:
Currently while looking for members I'm also looking for someone to help me lead this team, as I can't be on 24/7 I'm looking for some 21+ who can help me with promotional and sponsorship opportunities for the team and managing clan matches. Ideally this person needs to be able to communicate via cellphone as well. As for members, always looking for good talent. Having live tournament experience and or ladder playoff experience in any game helps.

If interested please send dna I SpoKeN a friend request with a message indicating your interested in recruitment. After that I will contact you via private chat for an intro interview and I will evaluate your skill and knowledge of the ALIEN class in game. Also you may respond to this thread to indicate your interest.

Also a little about me, I'm 25 years old have played the original AvP and AvP Gold competing in KOTH on Gamespy. Played AvP 2 a little but was disappointed with the multiplayer made the game just like old quake with AvP skins IMO. Since then I have competed in other FPS games as Halo and GRAW winning a championship for GRAW on teamcompete.com. Also attending MLG events for Halo placing in top 64 both times. Make no mistake I'm 100% committed to AvP it was my first multiplayer game and I've been in love with the series since. I'm fully committed to make this clan well known and respected for skill and behavior, as I hope you will be too.

Thanks,
SpoKeNReVeng3 AKA dna I SpoKeN

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed