The 101ST Colonial Marines Division : ROUGHNECK101 : Recruiting

Started by 101ST Phoenix [LTCO], Feb 14, 2010, 09:22:28 PM

Author
The 101ST Colonial Marines Division : ROUGHNECK101 : Recruiting (Read 8,439 times)

WinterActual

Preds?? Really ? Everytime I play the preds are overrun by the other teams and there are only 2-3 preds,the rest are aliens and marines but mostly aliens lol

101ST Phoenix [LTCO]

Yeah serious i was on a server last night 18 slot 3 marines the rest preds the server was full to. What servers got marines on since i played this game ive seen hardly any marines mostly preds and bugs. Point me in the direction of marines so i can recruit their a$$es :).

WinterActual

Why you don't look for recruits in Infestation servers? You know,this gamemode is for those who want more movie like experience,a classic Aliens VS Marines experience.The Infestation have the real marine players if you ask me.I play only infestation too,and TDM if the infestation server is full.To be honest I play this game because I want Aliens:Colonial Marines so bad.I hate predators since AvP 1.Well I don't care if somebody play in skirmish with predator but in VS modes - meh,I am hardcore Alien movies fan since I was a kid and I hate preds.

TIP: In focus mode the Predator is way more gay than normal.

101ST Phoenix [LTCO]

We are always looking for recruits on any game mode, i went on infestation a few nights back with no luck. I cant wait for ACM should be amazing but i dont think it will be like AVP i have a feeling it will be like borderlands which is not a bad thing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed