Which do you think will look better

Started by aliensetta, Jul 03, 2007, 05:28:27 PM

Which do you think will look better the Aliens or the Predator?

Aliens
8 (21.1%)
Predator
24 (63.2%)
I don't know
6 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author
Which do you think will look better (Read 4,033 times)

Predator Queen

Wow that's a tough question... uh I will say aliens, Long tails, claws and those shiny sharp teeth are cool looking

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: SiL on Jul 03, 2007, 09:37:05 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 03, 2007, 09:11:54 PM
Is that acceptable to you?
Yep, and if you have read my post clearly you would see that i said that EVERYONE can have his oppinion and dont HAVE to like the designs, but youre all negative most of the time, and that just sucks, no offence to you or something, but thats my oppinion.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 03, 2007, 11:02:22 PM
dont HAVE to like the designs,
So please don't call me out for being a pessimist when I have a perfectly good reason not to like something. I act positive when I hear good news, not when the brothers log on and think about posting.

SM

SM

Predator by default.  I don't care either way about the Predator, but the pics I've seen of the Alien look shite.  As I've said ad nauseum, ADIs ridges are not true to the original design and look shithouse without the cowl.  With a cowl - no problem.

Highland

Quote from: SM on Jul 03, 2007, 11:44:29 PM
Predator by default.  I don't care either way about the Predator, but the pics I've seen of the Alien look shite.  As I've said ad nauseum, ADIs ridges are not true to the original design and look shithouse without the cowl.  With a cowl - no problem.

yeah, it doesnt matter if the preds look shite..... ???

SM

SM

Couldn't care less.

Highland

true fan

SiL

SiL

Alien fan.

But still, the new Alien looks ridiculous as usual.

ShadowPred

NVM I was thinking about the something else...

The Predator will and does look better than the crappy looking alien in avp 2

Highland

wouldnt know, never seen it  :)

ShadowPred

Quote from: highlandpred on Jul 03, 2007, 11:54:20 PM
wouldnt know, never seen it  :)

No offense but that was a lame joke.

SiL

SiL

From the two released pictures and the stolen suit I know enough to come to the conclusion it's a crap design heavily based around the AvP design with only minor alterations to the head.

And I don't like that.

SM

SM

Quotetrue fan

So because I'm an Alien fan I have to crack a fat over Predator too.  What a load of crap.  Typically.

Predator's okay.  But it's continuing popularity is solely due to Chris Warner and the fact it's riding on the coat tails of Alien.

ShadowPred

This really sucks, because the ridged head design and bio-mechanical look that it had was my favorite one. The ridged head won't save the alien if it's body ends up looking like crap again.

ShadowPred

Quote from: SM on Jul 03, 2007, 11:58:10 PM
Quotetrue fan

So because I'm an Alien fan I have to crack a fat over Predator too.  What a load of crap.  Typically.

Predator's okay.  But it's continuing popularity is solely due to Chris Warner and the fact it's riding on the coat tails of Alien.

I think he called you that because it seems to him that you don't care about either of them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed