Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy

Started by ajm, Feb 10, 2010, 10:17:49 AM

Author
Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy (Read 172,568 times)

DoomRulz

Good to see you're back :) We all appreciate the work you're doing and realize you're busy.

JediMasterGabe

Quote from: [REB]Trigger on Mar 18, 2010, 11:12:13 AM
Quote from: mum on Mar 17, 2010, 10:31:06 PM
I'm really disappointed by Rebellions flakey responses to this thread, they promised to answer one page's worth of questions per day and have answered maybe 4 pages worth in a month and a half. That is really pathetic, it was a nice idea and everything... I'm just sick of this developer making promises that they can't deliver.

This games Multiplayer is missing so many basic configuration options that even AVP '99 had that it makes me sick.

I got up to page 18 before I had to stop, I hope to resume this again once the latest patches are out the door.  Incidentally I never promised to answer a page a day, the exact wording was;

Quote from: [REB]Trigger on Feb 11, 2010, 05:09:23 PM
The shear volume does however creates its own problem, so for now we will try to answer around a forum page worth of questions per day (starting from the top). 

I appreciate it's frustrating to wait for me to repond, and I'm sorry that I've not been able to recently.  No promises were made however.

Yea sorry so many people on here are being jerks. Glad that you're still around.

Willpower

I'm really disappointed by Rebellions flakey responses to this thread, they promised to answer one page's worth of questions per day and have answered maybe 4 pages worth in a month and a half. That is really pathetic, it was a nice idea and everything... I'm just sick of this developer making promises that they can't deliver.

This games Multiplayer is missing so many basic configuration options that even AVP '99 had that it makes me sick.

I got up to page 18 before I had to stop, I hope to resume this again once the latest patches are out the door.  Incidentally I never promised to answer a page a day, the exact wording was;

The shear volume does however creates its own problem, so for now we will try to answer around a forum page worth of questions per day (starting from the top). 

I appreciate it's frustrating to wait for me to repond, and I'm sorry that I've not been able to recently.  No promises were made however.

Good to know you're around, and thanks for the hard work!

ScoobySnax

Please Trigger, could you tell me if you have been looking at other topics such as the "Is the Predator OP" topic. In there you'll find many statements that have hard fact behind them that you could use to solve balancing issues.

Pete Script

Hey just wondering where the new dlc is because it was due out today (March 18th) and as yet I have seen no sign of it. Love the game keep up the good work.

Pete

predalien27

Thank you,  I appreciate your hard work, too.  I enjoy this game a lot.

Darklarik

What im dissapointed with the HOST MIGRATION, are you EVER planning to fix that??

and its the 18th and the map pack aint here.  >:(

mum

Well it appears that i owe a few apologies, i was just getting frustrated. So i would like to say that i am sorry to [REB]Trigger as well as the AVP Galaxy regulars here that i offended. I really have a lot of respect for a company that is taking the time to interact with fans, and should not have shot off my mouth. I just really thought you guys were gone, however i have been proven wrong. Anyways ill stay on topic, hopefully my page 8 question about multiplayer configuration options may still be answered... but if not i can probably attribute it to my being a jerk.

However its nice to know you guys are still hard at work on it, and i am sorry i was being a dick.

FrankO

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=320431

'Among numerous balancing and weapon tweaks, Xbox Live players will see the removal of long waiting times reported by some players when searching for a ranked match, and improved support for southpaw players.'

It specifically says Xbox Live - NOT PS3 - Is this a misprint...?

Can you confirm if the patches have identical features?  Will the wait time for ranked matches be fixed for PS3 users as well?

newbeing

Quote from: FrankO on Mar 19, 2010, 04:34:56 PM
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=320431

'Among numerous balancing and weapon tweaks, Xbox Live players will see the removal of long waiting times reported by some players when searching for a ranked match, and improved support for southpaw players.'

It specifically says Xbox Live - NOT PS3 - Is this a misprint...?

Can you confirm if the patches have identical features?  Will the wait time for ranked matches be fixed for PS3 users as well?

I believe it was mentioned to be a misprint in one of the other threads.

FrankO

Thank-you for the clarification :D

xAncientOne

Kane

Quote from: ScoobySnax on Mar 22, 2010, 06:04:00 PM
Quote from: Kane on Mar 22, 2010, 04:37:37 PM
So the host left, but i gained an additional rank, so the game must have saved the XP.
What Platform?

PC

JediMasterGabe

Quote from: Kane on Mar 22, 2010, 07:55:27 PM
Quote from: ScoobySnax on Mar 22, 2010, 06:04:00 PM
Quote from: Kane on Mar 22, 2010, 04:37:37 PM
So the host left, but i gained an additional rank, so the game must have saved the XP.
What Platform?

PC

Well I still don't think it's working for Xbox

yaji

Another question: is this game VAC protected ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed