Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy

Started by ajm, Feb 10, 2010, 10:17:49 AM

Author
Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy (Read 171,727 times)

The Demon

Is there any thoughts into having a secondary fire mode for the Spear that you can swing it around instead of just throwing it?

Another thing, will the Flame Thrower be worked on? Its basically worthless.

And will there every be acid spit added to the Alien?

Slugworth

to Eric at Rebellion:

Is there any talk of re-releasing any of the classic multiplayer maps from the first PC game... like Derelict or Subway, but maybe with an updated twist?

I realize that they are based on locations from the movies and dont fit into this new story... but they didnt fit into the old story either... they were just a treat for the AvP fans.  I think it would be great!

RidgeTop

I get the feeling Eric is done here.

Brother

If he is he should let the fans know. He is still coming to the forum.

RidgeTop

Quote from: Brother on Mar 11, 2010, 07:57:30 AM
If he is he should let the fans know. He is still coming to the forum.

He's Probably digging through all the immature insults of Rebellion to find some valid suggestions for future support.

Brother

No need to dig, plenty of them around here.

hardwired

hardwired

Yes. Some things are well discussed. Rebellion made some things pretty good, but a few ...less good (multiplayerfunctionality, disc, overp. preds in melee, walltail, stealthkill, are my main complaints).

I cant believe in something, that doesnt seem to really exist. So I hope Rebellion respond in any way, so i can be sure and just wait for the next patch(es).

Corporal Hicks

I'd think he's busy doing developer stuff. You know, dlc and patches and stuff.

Chet

Does anyone know whether the three preorder MP-skins (Kaneko/Six/Alien-Hunter) will appear soon as dlc?

If so, they should be for free.

DoomRulz

Is Eric still coming around? I'm wondering if we're due for a lock down.

scarhunter92

Any plans on giving the option of more mouse sensivity in an upcoming patch? Actual one maxed out does little for me and it's frustrating.

mum

I'm really disappointed by Rebellions flakey responses to this thread, they promised to answer one page's worth of questions per day and have answered maybe 4 pages worth in a month and a half. That is really pathetic, it was a nice idea and everything... I'm just sick of this developer making promises that they can't deliver.

This games Multiplayer is missing so many basic configuration options that even AVP '99 had that it makes me sick.

RidgeTop

Quote from: mum on Mar 17, 2010, 10:31:06 PM
    I'm really disappointed by Rebellions flakey responses to this thread, they promised to answer one page's worth of questions per day and have answered maybe 4 pages worth in a month and a half. That is really pathetic, it was a nice idea and everything... I'm just sick of this developer making promises that they can't deliver.

This games Multiplayer is missing so many basic configuration options that even AVP '99 had that it makes me sick.

I'm sure the update for AVP is their top priority right now.  Considering the insults included in some of the questions on this thread, I don't blame them for their absence.

Brother

It doesn't seem to me like they are new to the internets.

[REB]Trigger

Quote from: mum on Mar 17, 2010, 10:31:06 PM

I got up to page 18 before I had to stop, I hope to resume this again once the latest patches are out the door.  Incidentally I never promised to answer a page a day, the exact wording was;

Quote from: [REB]Trigger on Feb 11, 2010, 05:09:23 PM
The shear volume does however creates its own problem, so for now we will try to answer around a forum page worth of questions per day (starting from the top). 

I appreciate it's frustrating to wait for me to repond, and I'm sorry that I've not been able to recently.  No promises were made however.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed