YOUR alien prequel

Started by ayla7682, Feb 09, 2010, 12:49:24 AM

Author
YOUR alien prequel (Read 8,783 times)

ayla7682

ayla7682

if you were hired to write the script for the movie, which timeline and storyline would you use? would there be humans? if so, who are they? would you include space jockeys? if so, who are they? different alien forms? the company? homeplanets? explain in detail what you would include in your movie and how it fits with the sequels. this has probably been done before but im interested to read peoples thoughts on it. basically write a script in one paragraph and explain how it starts, whats happens, how it ends and how it sets the scene for ALIEN.

First Blood

First Blood

Well, it would revolve around the Space Jockey and the ship. Where it came from, and who it effected in the galaxy.

As for humans this time around, no pilots, soldiers, criminals, or mercenaries. It would revolve around normal people. And how they are struggling for survival against the Aliens. They lead the Queen to the ship and the ship takes off and crashes on LV-426 leading up to Alien.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I don't have MINE, or care, because the one I care about is Ridley's.

Navaha

Navaha

LOL flaming ragepost. ;D

And I haven't posted in this because I wanted to put some thought into it first.

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

Genre: Horror, suspense. Actors: No one who is mentioned in gossip magazines. I would welcome drama actors or an unlikey cast like in predators. I would like the lead character to be male this time around. No robots. The jockeys are just pilots transporting merchandise.

Plot Summary:
Planet explorers get stranded on LV426, While they await a rescue, they explore and come accross the crashed space jockey ship. One of the humans gets face hugged from a runnaway facehugger so they turn back for a day. The dude feels better, they decide to continue exploring the crash. They asssumed that it is old, and enter it, but not long after they enter, the Jockey ship activates. It is now fully functional. The planet explorers are now locked inside. The stress overcomes the dude from before so he starts having a panic attack... or not! an alien comes from his chest and escapes into the ship. They surviving explorers stop for a couple of hours trying to think of what to do and to understand what just happened to their friend. So they decide to find a way out of the jockey space ship. Meanwhile, in the jockey space ship control room two jockies seat at the control panel. When the humans start moving, the ship detects their presence. The Jockeys do not like intruders, they could do so much agains them from harm to spreading disease, so they must get rid of the humans. Humans are tiny, Jockeys are not. Humans can hide where  a jockey cannot enter. What to do? well, the jockeys also detect the alien that chest bursted, and it appears to be fully grown. They use this to their advantage. They plan to trap the humans by closing doors and ducts and oppening others, so that they come directly to where the alien is. They want to lock the humans with the alien. The alien will take care of their intruder problem. SO that is what the jockeys do. One by one they confuse the humans by opening doors and closing others, separating them from one another, and one by one the humans are locked with the alien and killed by the alien.  There comes a point, that during said events are occuring, the jockeys loose detection of the alien for a while. during which the alien entered the egg room, and brought a face hugger on its back (like a carrier). The alien sneaks to the jockey control room, and leaves the face hugger arround. One of the two jockeys is face hugged. He is sent to a medical room right next to the control room. The other jockey gains detection of the alien once again and continues trapping the humans by locking and opening doors and ducts. Finally the surving humans find a way to fight the alien and kill it. They then want to know what has been locking and closing the doors. They investigate further and come across to the place were the two jockeys have been hiding all this time, the control room. They see the big Jockey, but it seems to be afraid, but it is not of them humans, the Alien chestbursted from the other jockey, and the other jockey was to distracted trying to trap the humans. The surviving humans look to the other side of the room and they see a 12+ feet tall jockey Alien. The Jockey alien kills the surviving jockey. Now the surving humans are left to fight the meanest alien in the franchise history. When they find a way to kill it and do so, the surving human, or humans (there could be at least 2 in my opinion), exit the space jockey ship, and they walk to their camp, were the rescue they solicited at the begining of the story arrives. They tell the story to the company. 30 years later, ALIEN begins.

-Federick

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Wouldn't be a prequel to alien, probably a sequel to A3.

Three aliens. One might be a runner for flavor. Older aliens maybe, they don't screech and run right at you.

Aliens do crude experiments on people similar to their actions in labyrinth. Always loved the bloated bodies, Aliens feeding people and the ironic behavior of the aliens in that story.

Space Jockeys are present, but they would never be explained or shown in full. Their presence would be very dreamlike and surreal.

WY has to be in there somewhere. A female synth villain probably.

Main protagonist might be a broken ex marine.

The pulse rifle has 5 rounds.

No items, final destination.

keylight-di

keylight-di

@Spaghetti! I like your idea... Especially no items, final destination. But excluding Marine.  ;)
@First Blood. I like it, but excluding explanation about Space Jokey.

Interesting. Inspiring.  :)

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: Spaghetti on Feb 09, 2010, 07:37:11 AM
Wouldn't be a prequel to alien, probably a sequel to A3.

Three aliens. One might be a runner for flavor. Older aliens maybe, they don't screech and run right at you.

Aliens do crude experiments on people similar to their actions in labyrinth. Always loved the bloated bodies, Aliens feeding people and the ironic behavior of the aliens in that story.

Space Jockeys are present, but they would never be explained or shown in full. Their presence would be very dreamlike and surreal.

WY has to be in there somewhere. A female synth villain probably.

Main protagonist might be a broken ex marine.

The pulse rifle has 5 rounds.

No items, final destination.

Fund it.

Danger Close

Danger Close

No prequel or sequel. Stand alone film about a group of space miners.

A few years after a small mining operation sets up on a far off planet, not unlike LV-426, an non-indigenous ship is found buried underground. This ship would contain 1 Alien egg. This egg would have been tucked away in a secure part of the ship, if not for the curious miners.

EarthHive

EarthHive

Quote from: Danger Close on Feb 09, 2010, 06:42:41 PM
No prequel or sequel. Stand alone film about a group of space miners.

A few years after a small mining operation sets up on a far off planet, not unlike LV-426, an non-indigenous ship is found buried underground. This ship would contain 1 Alien egg. This egg would have been tucked away in a secure part of the ship, if not for the curious miners.

I am liking that idea...so how about this. However, have the company fund this mining community and they egg could be tucked away in a cave or something...or the mine.  Things go nuts and they call in the marines....

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I've had an idea about an ex-soldier/marine/navy/air force (branch doesn't really matter) special operations member being recruited into WY as a security officer on some far away planet.  Valued because Special Operations is an exclusive and tough to get into group of individuals that are pro's at what they do, and WY wants one of those pros to safeguard their secret.

WY hires the guy, he gets money he isn't used to, and is in charge of protecting WY's investment on a small colony world like Hadley's Hope where he runs his own ship.  He attracts women because of his paygrade, gets in a beef with the colony's active police force (who think WY doesn't need their own sec for), and learns to work with the other security members he's in charge of (think Noguchi in the first AvP comic).  Later things go amiss involving the transportation of Aliens (from the original derelict), and he's forced to choose between protecting WY's interest or protecting the civilian survivors.

I wasn't planning on making it obvious on what the guys true motivations were and planned on throwing in good characters were you wouldn't expect them as well as making the guy more conflicted and douchier than you'd expect and potentially eliminating him early and having some other member of the security force step up.

I'd set the thing between Alien and Aliens and it was basically a culmination of why WY didn't react immediately to the Nostromo situation.  Or they did, but things didn't turn out well for them, so the execs in charge bury it to save their skins (since they've now lost the Nostromo and another colony) until Aliens rekindles the interest in the Alien species.

I'd kind of imagined this as a type of restart after the series had left idle for awhile.  Of course, I'd never gotten past the bare bones outline of the scriptment.

I have just one idea for a prequel but its pretty far out there and was inspired by a dream (meaning its more incoherent and hard to follow than it could be but because its dreamlike much more nightmarish).

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

LOL kimarhi. I also once dreamed of an alien movie, but instead, it was a sequel to Alien Resurrection. In my dream the betty landed in the sea were they were picked up by ilegal whalers and brought into their hight tech ship- submarine hybrid. These whalers were pirate like criminals with high tech equipment and all, but they got slaugthered by the alien (the alien was the chest buster from Mr. four eyes). I had that dream 10 years ago, and wrote it down. Believe it or not, I still have those notes.

peanut8

peanut8

My prequel script consists of a single page bearing the words 'DON'T DO IT'.

ayla7682

ayla7682

Quote from: peanut8 on Feb 10, 2010, 12:04:53 PM
My prequel script consists of a single page bearing the words 'DON'T DO IT'.

why not? this movie will be good if done properly..

maddriver

maddriver

Nice ideas everyone until now. As for mine...Oops...I didn't see this topic so I made my own...next time I gotta pay more attention  :-[
Anyway, this is my prequel idea : http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=29018.0

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed