Whats your favourite species in AVP2??

Aliens
Predators
Marines
Author
Favourite species?? (Read 9,453 times)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I really like all three sides but my favorite would be the PREDATOR because they have cool weapons. 8)

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

preds fit my playing style I like using the spear and stun moves

EPA1337

EPA1337

Predators.  ;D

AWC 3117

AWC 3117

Marines isn't a species! ;)

chubbs3

chubbs3

How come it dosent let the aliens use there inner jaw? Its like tha aliens trademarked weapon in all the movies. >: ;)

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Dachande on Jan 15, 2007, 01:21:41 AM
On AvP2...nothing beats being a pred, just the ability to just cloack yourself in a random spot, whip out any of the long range weapons, and jst blow someones head off. Or for added bonus with the speargun, an utterly deadly groin shot.

I saw you owning everybody last night with a Pred.

yellow snow predator

yellow snow predator

I love being a pred and cloaking and killing mariens with combistick wristblades and net gun.

Firetnk

Firetnk

Colonial Marines everything about them is awsome. 8)

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

Predators all the way!

chubbs3

chubbs3

marines suck. Why would you give up an oppurtunity to play as an alien or predator when you get to play as a human in like every other videogame.

Colton White

Colton White

On multiplayer alien.there was a ten year old on there and I decided I was gonna scare the shit out of him with my taunt.i just start crawling above him and he doens't stop. I pres sbackspace he stops,swirls around,and starts running and shooting at nothing.i drop down and facehug his ass!Pure suspense!

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

QuoteOn AvP2...nothing beats being a pred, just the ability to just cloack yourself in a random spot, whip out any of the long range weapons, and jst blow someones head off. Or for added bonus with the speargun, an utterly deadly groin shot.

Just re-read the thread and noticed this post.

To be honest that kind of thing would be pretty near the top of my list of "faggotry in AVP2".  I bet the same guy who thought speargun camping would be a good idea was the same prick who thought heat-seaking shoulder cannons was appropriate.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

About speargun campers, I usually get netted from who knows where, next second I'm shishkabab from the speargun. (Hate it when people do this when you just spawn!!)

samurai_yautja

samurai_yautja

Predator-------------The Extra-Terrestrial faith in Samurai Spirit!!! 8)

ZNorMorph

ZNorMorph

Xeno's all the way 8) 

Breed, Grow, Dominate!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed