Predator vs Master Cheif

Started by WisePredator, Jun 30, 2007, 05:41:24 PM

Author
Predator vs Master Cheif (Read 14,133 times)

WisePredator

WisePredator

Who's head. MC's or the Pred's?

Vader the White

Vader the White

MC's. I'm not bad at 1-player, but agianst actual brains, I'm dead meat.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 02, 2007, 03:45:42 PM
Master Chief would use Cortona to tap into the pred's computer system and control his smart disc, vision modes, cloaking and plasma caster.  She would make his vision modes switch every 1.5 seconds and drive him insane. The predator would try to throw his disc and it would be disabled in mid flight.  MC would either pick it up and throw it at him or ram it through his stomach.  Predators seem to die when that happens.  That or she'll control the plasma caster and blow his head off... So many different ways the Predator would be killed.  After the cloak is bypassed, he can use his rocket launcher, Machine guns, sniper rifle and so on...

Trust me, it doesn't matter what year it is Shadowpred, a 50 cal will kill just the same as it did when it was first created.

cortana just can't do that without first being inserted into the predators machinary, it doesn't work that way.

scarface

scarface

PREDATOR WILL WIN! End of conversation.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: scarface on Jul 09, 2007, 12:41:34 AM

Ya, your "end". 

There is no way ONE Predator can beat Masterchief.. 

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

How about two?

happypred

happypred

I'll admit Master Chief is good but why bring up Danny Glover. Granted getting gutted by Danny Glover playing possum is pretty embarassing BUT

...you can't say MC>Danny Glover>Predator
beacause then you'd have to say Danny Glover>Predator>Small Army

And we all know Danny would just get himself cut to ribbons if he tried to take on a commando unit or a private army

Nychus

Nychus

Then again, the very first Predator took out such armies, skinning them and ripping their spines off. I admit that Chief would have a chance if he used such cunningness as Dutch did. Technology alone won't save you from an experienced Yautja, something MC is basically dependant from in order to prove succesful in battle.

Naissus

Naissus

Either one could win, it just depends on who see who first.

Cellien

Cellien

No matter who thinks who would win... it would be an awesome site.  AvP2 CAMEO! LOL

Haloxpok3mon

Haloxpok3mon

Well lets see, the Predator in part one was killed by a soider, (not easaly however) the Predator in part two was killed by a cop (not easyaly again) then in avp the predators are very easaly killed byy one alien. So if a soider with no armour or special training, a cop with no training and a just born alien can do it I have no doubt MC can do it.

WisePredator

WisePredator

The Predator in P1 saw Dutch as a worthy enemy, but if the predator didn't, he would have dispatched Dutch with his Plasma Cannon, as for the predator in P2 it was the same, this time though if his Plasma Cannon wasn't disabled he would have dispatched Harrigan, and in AVP, they shoud've arrived to the temple with the cannons, rather than have to pick them up, so without the cannon the Predator can't win, well if he isn't unblooded he can win against anything, so it's a win-win situation, the Blooded Pred can win against cheif, but an unblooded pred can't win against cheif.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: Cellien on Jul 09, 2007, 02:08:41 AM

Ya, your "end". 

I depends if Mastercheif has a weapon or not.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Its Game Time on Jul 13, 2007, 09:03:06 PM
Quote from: Cellien on Jul 09, 2007, 02:08:41 AM

Ya, your "end". 

I depends if Mastercheif has a weapon or not.

Assuming they are both with their defaults, MC would have frag grenades, an assault rifle, and an overpowered pistol :P.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

And the pred would have plasmacaster, smart disc, netgun, combistick, and wristblades. 2 of out of five result in instant death from quite a distance. Don't try to say that a smartdisc couldn't take MC's head off, and a plasmacaster wouldn't tear a hole in his chest ala Blain. If you accept that then I'll accept that MC has a chance of killing the pred like Dutch. The dude may be pumped up with the steroids of the future, and a killing machine when fighting knockoffs, but when it comes right down to a fight with the predator he's still human- even if just barely.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed