Alien prequel script- Jon Spaihts

Started by samH3LL, Jan 17, 2010, 05:33:55 PM

Author
Alien prequel script- Jon Spaihts (Read 129,749 times)

samH3LL

samH3LL

I was wondering if anyone could confirm that the "Alien Harvest" script that was posted online is the actual script for the upcoming Ridley Scott prequel? The Script says it was written by Jon Spaihts and has his email address. Has anyone else read this or have any info on it? The story seems to be what Scott has hinted at about the prequel- human based story and explains the space jockeys.

The Rogue

There I was about to do some work...Looks like I got me a script to find and read!  :D

Mystic Ninja

Can you please post a link where I can get hold of the script?

The Rogue

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24549638/Alien-Harvest

I'm at the 25 page mark and it's slightly wtf  :o in this scene but i'll see how it plays out...

Mystic Ninja

Thanks.

Out of curiosity, why are you so confident that it could be the inspirtation for RS prequel?

The Rogue

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 17, 2010, 06:14:22 PM
Thanks.

Out of curiosity, why are you so confident that it could be the inspirtation for RS prequel?

Well he doesn't seem that confident and from what i've read so far it is easy to make the assumtion it is the official script... though i very much doubt it (and hope not).

samH3LL

samH3LL

Im not sure. It says it was written by Spaihts, who is writing the prequel but anyone can just slap a name on. The story could be applied to what scott has hinted at though. Personally i love the story. I would be happy if it is genuine.

Here is the link to the script
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-alien-films/links/9736699/title/new-alien-harvest-script

Darkness

What happens in the script story-wise?

Can you give me the link to the PDF? I don't want to register on there to get it.

samH3LL

samH3LL

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 17, 2010, 06:43:48 PM
What happens in the script story-wise?

Can you give me the link to the PDF? I don't want to register on there to get it.
You dont have to sign up. Just read it on the site. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've registered, downloaded. Emailing it to you, Boss.

ikarop

ikarop

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4083772/24549638-Alien-Harvest.pdf   (Right-Click Save Target As)

I thought the prequel didn't have a script yet  ???

Edit: Ops, just saw your new post Hicks.

Darkness

Darkness

I take it the first part of the script is the Space Jockey crashing onto LV-426?

Certainly no way to know if this is the real-deal since we know absolutely nothing about the Prequel. It could be though.

Corporal Hicks

I'm only a bit in but I hope not.

The Rogue

76 pages in hoping this ain't the real thing. :-\

Mystic Ninja

Quote from: The Rogue on Jan 17, 2010, 07:17:16 PM
76 pages in hoping this ain't the real thing. :-\

that bad?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed