Alien prequel script- Jon Spaihts

Started by samH3LL, Jan 17, 2010, 05:33:55 PM

Author
Alien prequel script- Jon Spaihts (Read 129,742 times)

The Rogue

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jan 17, 2010, 07:49:00 PM
I'm sure Ridley wouldn't use this garbage.....

Oh i hope so.

Mystic Ninja

well the first page is garbabe! but i will judge it when I read all of it, but its a f**king bad start!

seriously....

Spoiler
WTF!!! Jockeys using humans as slaves? Is it not official cannon that humans have never even heard off or a Jockiy until Alien?
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 17, 2010, 07:20:39 PM
Heh, I got to the sex scene on Page 25. This surely can't be real.

Yeah I can't see that happening. And the original form Aliens, you say?

The Rogue

The Rogue

Finished it   ;D
Small review (kinda) below

Spoiler
So it's an interesting script basically split into two seperate stories:
The Arrowhead a security vessel patrolling the system which attempts to shoot down a Jockey spacecraft.
2 men on the 'Growers' (Jockey's) planet who form a relationship after having a mind controlled rape scene...

What i didn't like:
-The entire fight between the two men and the Cat Alien, using martial arts to parry its blows etc.
-Felt like watching an episode of torchwood with the random sex scenes.
-The way telekinisis was used, i mean that Jockey ship could have annihaliated the Arrowhead within the first 5 minutes of that fight.
-The way the Jockey's kept controlling them, have sex, race, go and kill the alien and they don't even seem to question it or even be that bothered after each of those events!

What i did like:
-Most of the story about the Arrowhead felt real and well sensible compared to the planetside story.
-Cat Alien.  :D
-Tying up all the loose threads and connecting it straight to Alien.
[close]

Pvt. Hicks

All I had to read was people's reactions. Please stop wasting your time, this clearly isn't the script.

The Rogue

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jan 17, 2010, 08:25:04 PM
All I had to read was people's reactions. Please stop wasting your time, this clearly isn't the script.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time!  ;D

Johnny Handsome

Don't know about the whole thing, i really didn't like a single bit about it...maybe the ending, nice nod to Alien.

Mystic Ninja

Quote from: The Rogue on Jan 17, 2010, 08:19:07 PM
Finished it   ;D

Spoiler
The Arrowhead a security vessel patrolling the system which attempts to shoot down a Jockey spacecraft.
2 men on the 'Growers' (Jockey's) planet who form a relationship after having a mind controlled rape scene...

What i didn't like:
-The entire fight between the two men and the Cat Alien, using martial arts to parry its blows etc.
-The way telekinisis was used, i mean that Jockey ship could have annihaliated the Arrowhead within the first 5 minutes of that fight.
-The way the Jockey's kept controlling them, have sex, race, go and kill the alien and they don't even seem to question it or even be that bothered after each of those events!

What i did like:
-Most of the story about the Arrowhead felt real and well sensible compared to the planetside story.
[close]

can you explain how the two humans at the start are Jockey slaves? I though humans never encountered a jockey until Alien?

Mystic Ninja

WTF!? this script has a Space Jockey mind raping a human being?

please god let this be the film Ridley Scott is making!!! I wanna see this mind rape on screen NOW lol

only joking! serioulsy, WTF!!? who is this writer? what else has he done? the guy is nuts.  ;D

The Rogue

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 17, 2010, 09:38:39 PM
Finished it   ;D

Spoiler

What i didn't like:

What i did like:
[close]

can you explain how the two humans at the start are Jockey slaves? I though humans never encountered a jockey until Alien?

Spoiler
Well it seems one woke up there after barely escaping his doomed ship
The other guy was part of a team ; one died in stasis the other killed by a Jockey and from what i gathered they were sent there (though i might be wrong..).

Both work on the land finding ways to increase crop yield.
[close]

Mystic Ninja

Quote from: The Rogue on Jan 17, 2010, 09:59:49 PM
Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 17, 2010, 09:38:39 PM
Finished it   ;D

Spoiler

What i didn't like:

What i did like:
[close]

Spoiler
Well it seems one woke up there after barely escaping his doomed ship
The other guy was part of a team ; one died in stasis the other killed by a Jockey and from what i gathered they were sent there (though i might be wrong..).

Both work on the land finding ways to increase crop yield.
[close]

i see, so the contact was accidental and made by only those two humans. The rest of the humans were still oblivious. cool

XenoVC

XenoVC

What was the ending?Because this sounds beyond rah-tarded.

samH3LL

samH3LL

Fin said he didnt need to be mind controled to have sex with kalik. he was bisexual from the start and the space jockeys wanted them to "breed" as it dosnt seem to understand heteroseaxuality(that there are men and women humans) the aliens are asexual, the grunts are asexual and the growers appear to be asexual. i knew that the gay relationship was going to bother people. Imo its a very cool story. more of a explanation of what and where xenomorphs come from.

As for Jon Spaiths, he is the big name in hollywood right now. everyone calls him the sci-fi guy. he has many sci-fi scripts that are being turned into movies atm. there is a movie in prodution called "Passengers" he wrote that is a story of a man in cryo sleep on the way to a new planet with hundereds of people in cryosleep along with him, his cryo sleeper malfunctions and he is woken up only 30 years into a 150 years space flight. so he going to grow old and die on this ship b/c he has no way of getting back into cryo. his only companion is an onboard robot. after years of solitude he wakes up a female passenger for company.
sounds interesting.

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

This is obviously bullshit. No way, in a million f**king years will there ever be a gay sex scene in an Alien movie. WTF!?! Brokeback Alien? da f**k dude, da f**k?

The Rogue

All in favour of renaming this...unique script Brokeback Alien?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed