Started by Six-String-Samurai, Jun 28, 2007, 03:38:36 PM

Author
GREEN DAY (Read 5,498 times)

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

Who likes green day just curious :)

Darkness

Darkness

I liked a few songs on their last album. American Idiot is a great song.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I like all that album other than When September Comes.

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

yeah I like Green Day. American Idiot is their best album, the others are alright.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

American idiot, and Holiday are awesome. I have a green day CD somewhere, though I don't know which one.

zombie_sidekick

zombie_sidekick

You know, I used to LIKE Green Day a lot. But now I seriously LOVE Green Day, just because of that tiny little thing: I was the lucky bastard who played with them on-stage during the gig in Poland and got the guitar  8)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I think Green Day is a good band but they stared to suck after there American Idiot album.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Green Day sucks now, they had good music before, American Idiot and Blvd. of Broken Dreams are to me the last great songs that Greend Day has made this decade, as of right now they are dead to me.

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

Quote from: zombie_sidekick on Sep 05, 2007, 10:29:25 PM
You know, I used to LIKE Green Day a lot. But now I seriously LOVE Green Day, just because of that tiny little thing: I was the lucky bastard who played with them on-stage during the gig in Poland and got the guitar  8)

lucky git  ;D

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

I've never liked them...
I hate when bands are so un-creative that all of their songs sound like each other...just like Green Day...

scarface

scarface

think there overrated IMO.

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

Im not really a fan but I do have a few of they're songs and a poster on my door from years gone by.For some reason American Idiot gets me going I feel like playing drums when I hear it.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

They aren't that bad, but there is alot of bands that are better.

WisePredator

WisePredator

I used to like Green Day, but after American Idiot I lost interest in them.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Playing 3 chords over and over again, a good band does not make.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed