!! WUT IF !!

Started by W0lf Predator 22, Dec 03, 2009, 11:38:25 PM

Dutch's crew as the Colonial Marines in ALIENS?

yes
no
Author
!! WUT IF !! (Read 7,288 times)

SiL

SiL

I think Dutch's team would've done better in the hive. Less people, less clutter, and Dutch was no fool - They wouldn't be walking around a tight space with flamers or under a heat exchange with armour-piercing rounds.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: W0lf Predator 22 on Dec 04, 2009, 12:41:04 AM
No dude they would own the ALIENS did you see what they did to guys in the village? and just give them all Colonial weapons they would own.

Central American rebels, or cartel members, or whatever the hell they were, are completely different from the, quote, "perfect organism." And if they had modern-day weapons, as opposed to pulse rifles and smartguns, I think the only one that would be able to effectively pierce the outer shell of an Alien would be the minigun. The other people would be able to do some damage, as evidence by Vasquez and her pistol, but it wouldn't be nearly enough to survive.

W0lf Predator 22

W0lf Predator 22

Ok throw aside Carter and Bishop. Dutch's Squad with colonial weapons and throwing them in the same situation. Bishop and Carter will be no part of dutch's team cause his team always works alone.Probably get orders to check out LV-426 and Ripley would probably be treated as Dillon did in Predator a tag along.   

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I still don't think they would fair very well. They were even more gun-ho than the Colonials, and that was what caused their downfall (in Aliens).

W0lf Predator 22

W0lf Predator 22

Most of the Marines got wasted in that heat exchange there ammo did also i dont think Dutch's crew would of made that same mistake. :o

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Well, if they used proper weapons, they would've caused an explosion even earlier in all likelihood. Not to mention that it was still the Aliens' home turf.

W0lf Predator 22

W0lf Predator 22

that is true the aliens blended in very well but your talkin about Dutch man as a colonial Marine dude and his crew they would totally own some Aliens man!! but maybe they would of made a slight difference but probably would of came out the same as Apone's squad did.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

This is the same team that emptied thousands of rounds uselessly into the jungle, blindly hoping that they'd hit an as-of-yet unidentified assailant, right?

W0lf Predator 22

W0lf Predator 22

its not there fault that mac just starting to unload some led into the jungle to hit wut he seen witch  made everyone else want to fire to hopefully hit whatever macs shooting at

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Doesn't change the fact that they all unloaded into the jungle with no sign of a target.

Now imagine that reaction if Hawkins was taken Dietrich style.

W0lf Predator 22

W0lf Predator 22

i think Hawkins is better then Dietrich he wouldn't get in that situation  8)

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

What, the whole 'on-alert-but-no-idea-that-an-alien-is-about-to-grab-him' situation?

...Uh, that's exactly what he did.   :-\

W0lf Predator 22

W0lf Predator 22

yea but Hawkins was distracted by anna? he would probably be more on point then just walking carelessly

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Point doesn't mean anything when your assailant comes from above or behind and looks like the wall.

W0lf Predator 22

W0lf Predator 22

didn't they have a tracking device and still walked around like idiots?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed