The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 320,371 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Nov 30, 2009, 06:13:55 AM
A few new screens?

I believe there's a new one on the Micromania/Hobby Consolas previews, also a full size version from an old one in the Xbox magazine. It's kinda more of the same anyway.

Chris!(($$))!

Oh well, hopefully they will do something special for Christmas like a demo... We are SO close till February I can almost taste it. Just 3 more months everyone. :)

Eldritch

Eldritch

Quote from: predalien27 on Nov 29, 2009, 12:02:08 AM
Don't you think it is a little odd that the one interveiw is in German?  Probably for Austria and Sweden.

Uhm.. we speak SWEDISH in Sweden  :P :P

Yutani

Yutani

The article describe something like dynamic marine patrolls arround the map, sherching for dead bodies and calling for help if they spot a problem. Also , they talk about blood decals on the walls...a lot of them.

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: Eldritch on Nov 30, 2009, 10:42:31 AM
Quote from: predalien27 on Nov 29, 2009, 12:02:08 AM
Don't you think it is a little odd that the one interveiw is in German?  Probably for Austria and Sweden.

Uhm.. we speak SWEDISH in Sweden  :P :P
Sorry, I meant Switzerland.  :-[

Eldritch

Eldritch

Oh, ok, carry on then  ;D

ikarop

ikarop

Short interview on IncGamers.com. The full article is coming soon.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

"Aliens vs Predator is due for release in February next year, although not in Germany as its censors threatened to refuse to classify the game. Rebellion responded by deciding to avoid the German market, stressing it will not compromise its vision for the game."

VERY glad to hear that, co quality not quantity.. thre not sacrificing anything for more sales. :)

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: ikarop on Dec 01, 2009, 07:00:05 PM
Short interview on IncGamers.com. The full article is coming soon.

Looking forward to the full interview.

/crosses fingers and hopes for a more detailed explanation of the melee balance

kvon17

kvon17

so it says the marine can interrupt the grappling by launching a pulse grenade. So, my question: Can a marine save his buddy from being executed by killing the pred/alien mid animation?

dude63

dude63

Maybe his body..but not his face..lolz. Everything I hear or see about this game is sounding sweet..I really can't wait. I might pre-order it..but dang there is so many games coming out i nthe first quarter..I don't know what to do!!!

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: kvon17 on Dec 02, 2009, 12:08:02 AM
so it says the marine can interrupt the grappling by launching a pulse grenade. So, my question: Can a marine save his buddy from being executed by killing the pred/alien mid animation?

Might be controlled by server/host settings as well. (FF)

JayHy17

JayHy17

At least the Marines arnt completley defenseless up close. But im not excited about getting the graphicaly, dummied down version of AvP. The PC version sounds like its going to be straight bad ass looking, clearly stating the consoles wont look that great. I remember reading a few previews and a lot of peeps said the PS3 version had a lot of texture problems. I want the full sha-bang!

Eldritch

Eldritch

Well, consoles are always sub-par when it comes to PC's because their hardware is not upgradeable. I am sure that if someone runs AvP on XP with DX9, it will look like the console versions. Even the DX10 version should look really nice, with of course the DX11 version looking really slick.

ikarop

ikarop

Full interview by IncGamers here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed