James Cameron
6 (50%)
David Fincher
2 (16.7%)
Jean-Pierre Jeunet
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author
Which would you rather be? #3 (Read 934 times)

Alien³

Alien³

So out of the directors of the Alien series which would you rather be. Taking into account success, legend, home life and down right cool-a-bility. I know who I'd be.

James Cameron, mainly because of his love of diving into the deep unknown, visiting the deep ocean. 
Oh and the idea of filming Aliens and all that follows.

SpaceMarines

Ridley Scott. Not only did he make the best Alien film, as well as countless other classics of cinema, he's also dating an attractive Costa Rican actress, has homes in London, Los Angeles, and France, and smokes Cuban cigars. That is one cool character.

Huol

Huol

None of them.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

I'm pretty opposed to being anyone else, but I guess David Fincher 'cause he's a handsome dude and he took ALIEN 3, which was a complete mess, and made it into a pretty solid movie. If David Fincher had the proper resources and control from day 1, ALIEN 3 might've been the best movie in the series.

ArwingAssultX

James Cameron because, he is rich, made kick ass movies and is well known.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I have much respect for Fincher, so I'll vote him. Also, Alien 3 was a fantastically well directed film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed