AVPR Predalien impregnating idea

Started by Deathly_rYaN, Nov 14, 2009, 04:27:55 AM

Do you like the idea the strause brothers let the predalien do this?

Yes, Great Idea
16 (13.4%)
Eigh... it's okay i guess.
29 (24.4%)
No it's a was a stupid idea
74 (62.2%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Author
AVPR Predalien impregnating idea (Read 41,540 times)

Xenokiller

I thought it could work if it was some pre-queen way to impregnate new hosts. I mean, the new queen needs some guards.

SM

SM

Because she's incapable of defending herself?

Xeros Kore

Quote from: keylight-di on Feb 11, 2010, 04:40:16 AM
Quote from: Navaha on Feb 11, 2010, 01:24:51 AM
Quote from: keylight-di on Feb 10, 2010, 03:09:03 PM
BTW not Yautja, Navaha. Predator.  ;D

There's a difference? :-\

Yes...
The difference is huge. Essential.
Yautja  it's the character from the books. In any movie than you can find this word. Books generally are not canon here, and if are- in the same way as Perry and Shirley. If you want to be safe here - don't abuse the name of the Yautja, and never in departments of film.

Understand me well, I love Yautja. Therefore, I try to explain it for you.  :)

And I invite you to a small niche for lovers of Yautja. But not here. For example:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=27421.0
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=28424.0

Every one who uses the name of the Yautja properly deserves the care and safety.  :)

@SpaceMarines. You never will know what happens. But I will not talk with you.

In Alien vs Predator, there is an option that has little trivia blips come up as if you a reviewing a document in the Weylang-Yutani databanks (it assumes you are in the future working for the company).  When watching the film in this manner, it refers to the Predator creature as Yautja.  I take this as evidence for the corporation referring to the creature as such in film continuity.

CONKERSBADFURDAY

It's not so much of liking that idea, but liking that scene in the movies. Yeah, it goes against the established mythos of the aliens, but it was still cool as hell to watch, and it really gave the movie that extra "umph" of brutality.

And let's face it, the only reason to watch that movie is to see the aliens brutally slaughter everyone, and then get killed by the predator.

The plot is pretty shit, the acting isn't stellar by any means, but the action (when visible) is nice and one sided. So many people get killed.

And so I liked this part because it was just one other moment where people in the theater were going "OH MY GOD!"

SpaceMarines

I think people actually laughed while watching that.

SiL

SiL

I heard people groaning.

It wasn't brutal, it was immature.

Navaha

Navaha

Quote from: SiL on Feb 22, 2010, 06:34:21 AM
I heard people groaning.

It wasn't brutal, it was immature.

It WASN'T brutal.

It was br00tal!!! :P

MadassAlex

At least black metal bands have the decency to write good riffs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed