AVPR Predalien impregnating idea

Started by Deathly_rYaN, Nov 14, 2009, 04:27:55 AM

Do you like the idea the strause brothers let the predalien do this?

Yes, Great Idea
16 (13.4%)
Eigh... it's okay i guess.
29 (24.4%)
No it's a was a stupid idea
74 (62.2%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Author
AVPR Predalien impregnating idea (Read 41,538 times)

Deathly_rYaN

do you like the idea.?

echobbase79

I like the idea of it but it contradicts everything about the alien life cycle that has come before it. They should've just had a queen laying eggs in the sewer and then have the Predalien be the alpha alien.

SiL

SiL

Retarded in every way.

Deathly_rYaN

the queen cant fit in the sewer! and its a bad idea B-cause its no fun to whatch

Spaghetti

Stupid as hell.

Rikomaru

Rikomaru

Yeah F**** with the Life Cycle pretty much.And makes no sense.They should had really makes Chet a normal drone.

Puks

Puks

I like predaliens, but dear god do I hate the predalien from AvP:R.

Master

Master

This:
is Predalien.

This:
is vomiting abomination.

Simple isn`t it?

Scree

Scree

I really liked this idea. It was something new and interesting and it doesn't contradict but enhances the alien life cycle. Good work.

ShadowPred

It's a horrible f**king idea, we didn't need another god damn reproduction cycle, and even if we did, this is just about the dumbest way to do it, just crap.

War Wager

War Wager

Good idea in concept, but the execution was just down right dumb and immature.

echobbase79

Quote from: predator25 on Nov 14, 2009, 05:07:30 AM
the queen cant fit in the sewer! and its a bad idea B-cause its no fun to whatch

Why not? The center part of the structure would've been the perfect place to have her and the hive. It's better than a hospital that's for sure. 

Master

Master

Quote from: Scree on Nov 14, 2009, 01:09:16 PM
I really liked this idea. It was something new and interesting and it doesn't contradict but enhances the alien life cycle. Good work.

I`m trying to be mature and let other to have their own (even wierd) oppinions, but in such situation I`d really like to punch you.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: War Wager on Nov 14, 2009, 04:37:43 PM
Good idea in concept,
How. The entire idea was to take the concept of the facehugger and remove any shred of subtlety it may have had left.

It was something new and interesting and it doesn't contradict but enhances the alien life cycle.
Even the directors conceded it didn't f**king make sense, hence trying to explain it away as being the Predator's reproductive cycle.

echobbase79

Quote from: SiL on Nov 14, 2009, 09:19:12 PM
Quote from: War Wager on Nov 14, 2009, 04:37:43 PM
Good idea in concept,
How. The entire idea was to take the concept of the facehugger and remove any shred of subtlety it may have had left.

It was something new and interesting and it doesn't contradict but enhances the alien life cycle.
Even the directors conceded it didn't f**king make sense, hence trying to explain it away as being the Predator's reproductive cycle.

lol The more Colin tried to make sense of it the less it made sense. How many theories did they have on the matter?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed