Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 211,668 times)

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: CANNON on Oct 21, 2009, 04:47:57 PM
I guarentee you will be smiling more when u see the real "Super Black Predator" in its ridiculous entirety...

Ahem. That's 'Black Super Predator'!

CANNON

CANNON

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Oct 22, 2009, 09:47:00 AM
Quote from: CANNON on Oct 21, 2009, 04:47:57 PM
I guarentee you will be smiling more when u see the real "Super Black Predator" in its ridiculous entirety...

Ahem. That's 'Black Super Predator'!

lol i stand corrected 8)

SM

SM

Quotewhen did opinions become wrong?

So Master Chief doesn't need to take anything back then.  You're learning.

Raptor

Raptor

Quote from: CANNON on Oct 22, 2009, 03:42:08 AM
if thats directed toward me than you should take it back, because youd be making an assumption about a person you never met or know. Now i stand by my hating on this movie because i know everytime i would keep my hopes up and be optimistic im always let down. Here is my logic in hateing on this movie...If i say this movie is going to be bad and it turns out good im in a good situaiton cause now ill be surprised and happy with the outcome. If it turns out bad then i wont be dissapointed and ill just go home with what i originally expected. So i put myself in a win win situation, when i was like you guys saying o this movie will be good la de daa, and it comes out and its shit than who will be in a better mood? get it???

Worst logic I ever heard.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: CANNON on Oct 22, 2009, 03:42:08 AM
if thats directed toward me than you should take it back, because youd be making an assumption about a person you never met or know. Now i stand by my hating on this movie because i know everytime i would keep my hopes up and be optimistic im always let down. Here is my logic in hateing on this movie...If i say this movie is going to be bad and it turns out good im in a good situaiton cause now ill be surprised and happy with the outcome. If it turns out bad then i wont be dissapointed and ill just go home with what i originally expected. So i put myself in a win win situation, when i was like you guys saying o this movie will be good la de daa, and it comes out and its shit than who will be in a better mood? get it???

Well thanks for admitting that for everyone to see.

CANNON

CANNON

no problem, just doing my job making some topics for people to discuss in these forums to help buy time. And to help float some new ideas around.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Weasel on Sep 30, 2009, 08:46:30 PM
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs5/300W/i/2004/283/3/6/Yautja_Elder___Predator_Fanart_by_yunni.jpg

Probably just a darker skin with a large (but not AVP fattie) build with lots of tech and a sinister mask.
The predators in AVP were not fat...

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: randy4321 on Oct 25, 2009, 07:47:05 PM
Quote from: Weasel on Sep 30, 2009, 08:46:30 PM
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs5/300W/i/2004/283/3/6/Yautja_Elder___Predator_Fanart_by_yunni.jpg

Probably just a darker skin with a large (but not AVP fattie) build with lots of tech and a sinister mask.
The predators in AVP were not fat...
Yes, yes they were.

AncientPred

AncientPred

Extremely. They looked like line-backers in Pred costumes.

jordan

jordan

It wasn't just that, if you look at the special features its the actual suits that are fat.  You can see them hanging in the dressing room, fat arms.  Its that moron Andersons concept of improvement - bigger, better.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: jordan on Oct 27, 2009, 11:40:21 AM
It wasn't just that, if you look at the special features its the actual suits that are fat.  You can see them hanging in the dressing room, fat arms.  Its that moron Andersons concept of improvement - bigger, better.

... and then include the armor on top of that, it was just too much!

CANNON

CANNON

Quote from: AncientPred on Oct 26, 2009, 04:05:12 PM
Extremely. They looked like line-backers in Pred costumes.

No they didnt look like linebackers, they looked like Defensive Ends.

The Demon

The Demon

What is the point of these 'super black' Predators?

Puks

Puks

Ask Rodriguez. He probably thinks a standard pred is not enough. I hope it's just a KHEWL name for a predator elite or elder..

Black Super Predator: "You hate me just because I'm black!"  ;D

The Demon

The Demon

You're damn right I do.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed