Rammstein hate English people?

Started by Nobody, Sep 12, 2009, 06:42:21 PM

Author
Rammstein hate English people? (Read 7,506 times)

Nobody

Nobody

Is it me or does Rammstein hate America, UK, and Australia? It seems they won't be friends with anyone on myspace who lives outside of Europe (Discluding UK), and has songs that bash The US and several others.

Deathbearer

I'm sure nobody cares if a band doesn't friend them on myspace....well at least not the people who have sense.

The Demon

The Demon

Those guys are pretty lame anyways.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

They have a few catchy songs that I really enjoy, but are given way too much credit.

The only song I think that is along the lines of the thread title would be that Amerika song, and if I remember right it's simply mocking how much Americans care about pop culture.

severen76

severen76

They've got some cool music videos too.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

QuoteIt seems they won't be friends with anyone on myspace who lives outside of Europe

They have me on their friends list  :D.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Rammstein are awesome. I think they're a little close minded about America (the keyboardist said americans have no culture...bla..bla.bla) at the same time alot of their opinions on Cocacolonization are very true.

Puks

Puks

Love their first three albums, don't care about the new stuff, though...

And c'mon guys, everybody hates america, get used to it.  :D

Xhan

Xhan

They don't hate America, they hated Bush.

SM

SM

They're really going against the grain there then.

SpreadEagleBeagle

Don't care much for their music, but their videos are definitely cool...

I always thought that America song was more about cocacolonization and how it's manipulating and taking over the world and culture as a whole. They have a point there. But if it's true that the keyboardist said that we have no culture, and that he truly mean it... well... that's simplistic and lame, but most of all ignorant.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed