Sigourney Weaver Expects A 'Classy' Prequel

Started by Darkness, Aug 06, 2009, 05:57:22 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver Expects A 'Classy' Prequel (Read 2,395 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There's a new video interview with Sigourney Weaver over on MTV Movies Blog. It's only available to US users which puts me shit out of luck. Apparently she says she expects a 'classy' prequel. Another article about it can be found on MTV.com.

ShadowPred

Yeah, she says that she is expecting a classy movie since Ridley is connected to it and she wishes them well. And that she can't imagine "going back, really at this point."

ridetofight

no! it was growling and snarling and i heard a voice say "zoul"!

weavers been a pretty good predictor of whats going to happen with the alien franchise. "i think an alien vs. predator movie would cheapen the series"? word.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 06, 2009, 05:57:22 PM
There's a new video interview with Sigourney Weaver over on MTV Movies Blog. It's only available to US users which puts me shit out of luck. Apparently she says she expects a 'classy' prequel. Another article about it can be found on MTV.com.
I can watch it without problems, and i'm in Germany.

TJ Doc

There's some kind of higher force that's out against us Brits.  :(

Xhan

You have to have all your teeth to watch it...

*runs*

TJ Doc

ShadowPred

Quote from: Xhan on Aug 06, 2009, 09:03:17 PM
You have to have all your teeth to watch it...

*runs*

AHAHAHAHA!!! Wow.

TJ Doc

By coincidence, I did go to the Dentist's, today (my teeth are fine, by the way, so don't worry  :P).

But while I was in the waiting room, I could have sworn that James Cameron was sitting across from me. He was so similar! All my hopes were shattered, though when this woman came out of a room and said: "Mr. Lynch?", and he stood up!  :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed