"No one is ever going to talk about AVP again after this film, I will stake my l

Started by Pvt. Hicks, Jul 02, 2009, 07:24:54 PM

Author
"No one is ever going to talk about AVP again after this film, I will stake my l (Read 3,743 times)

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Quote from: Spidey3121 on Jul 04, 2009, 02:54:02 AM
It's not a remake... it's a different story.

Whether its a remake, different story or sequel they are still going to ruin the Predator franchise.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: wolfboy22 on Jul 05, 2009, 02:48:30 AM
whether its a remake, different story or sequel they are still going to ruin the Predator franchise.

And I agree, and I've already made a video rant about it...

-Rakai'Thwei

Spidey3121

+ what did the AVP movies do to the franchise? Don't you think you're jumping the gun anyways proclaiming that this will ruin the franchise.

dragonthingy

They should let the fans be an active part of the writing process and learn from the mistakes from the previous movies.

Or they could asapt one of the comics, but isn't as good as actually accepting peoples help...

dragonthingy

Quote from: dragonthingy on Jul 05, 2009, 06:26:44 AM
They should let the fans be an active part of the writing process and learn from the mistakes from the previous movies.

Or they could asapt one of the comics, but isn't as good as actually accepting peoples help...

ADAPT sorry I'm doing this lots lately!

dragonthingy

Who is making it? Why has it got a low budget?

ReViliTy

Won't believe in any hype coming from anybody within or connected to the project.  This includes AICN.

If your making a movie, your going to pimp that baby as hard as you can to earn that pay check.  Nobody ever talks bad about their films untill after its been out, or if the pre screening are going extremely bad.

RakaiThwei

If anyone is pretty interested in reading the script:

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/m1ust0

Totally legit, non-bogey and clearn.

....Page 109 is horrendous though. Predators corral around Wilson and pee on him. I'm not kidding.

-Rakai'Thwei

Yautja117

^ What the hell was RR smoking when he wrote this crap?! That was one of the worst things i've ever read.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

About to read it right now, early in the morning, barely awake.

EDIT: Just barely on page 3 and i'm already shaking my head in disbelief at how stupid everything that i've read so far is.

EDIT 2: I am horrified by this script...still not done.

EDIT 3: Cycle-sleds? WOW..... :-\

EDIT 4:
Spoiler
Cadillac eating a Predator? f**k....this is all kinds of stupid bullshit
[close]

Edit 5: Page 111...the dumbest thing in the entire damn script, stupid beyond anything that I have ever read, this is completely ridiculous!

EDIT 6: Holy Christ was this a really horrible script to read!

wolfboy22

I read the first couple pages and I must say this film will be epic.................epic failure that is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed