To be blunt, I wasn't a huge fan of AVP2 multiplayer. Which I know you guys weren't the ones who made that game. However, I'm a huge fan of the AVP1 multiplayer. Which leads to question one
1) Will multiplayer be more like AVP or AVP2? I felt AVP had a little more balance compared to AVP2.
2) Will the Alien still have it's speed quality in multiplayer? I wouldn't mind at least a little boost in speed, however....sneaking in shadows for stealth kills would be most awesome. Along with that is the Alien still going to have the awesome crouch jump? Or the stupid pounce from AVP2?
3) Customizing your character? Not too many games have this feature sadly... aside from RainbowSix Vegas (which had a great one) and Halo 3 slightly had one... I'm looking more along the lines of RSV. Having a Predator biohelmet option, plus the ability to put markings such as paint, blood, battle scars, symbols, trinkets and the such would be incredible. Same for the Marines. They are known to have decals on their armor in the films, why not in the game?
4) Your 1999 AVP had co-op skirmish levels. (ie Horde, Survival mode) Any plans on a return to that? I'd love to have a team of Marines to play with online against an onslaught of Aliens!
5) Aliens tail whip. Does it do crazy damage like in AVP or did you take note from AVP2 with it stunning people? I wasn't fond of the AVP2 one.
6) Clan support? What would a Predator team be without a "Clan" Aliens without a "Hive" or Marines without a "Squad"
7) Will other Alien creatures be playable in multiplayer? I didn't feel the need for a Predalien or "Runner" in AVP2. It took the little balance away the game already had with the 1999 version. However, if fans want it.... give'em what they want.
8 ) Taunting. Some may think this is stupid, but I loved taunting in AVP. However, those were the days without mics. lol So a quick taunt went a long ways.