New Script Being Written

Started by Pvt. Hicks, Jun 11, 2009, 12:33:34 AM

Author
New Script Being Written (Read 3,220 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Just to put those in doubt at rest:

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/32067/arnie-cameo-not-confirmed-predators

"But no, we're still writing a new script, and although I know Arnold personally and he's the coolest person on the planet, I have not contacted him about this at all at this time."

I hope there won't be anymore complaints. :)

Predboy

Predboy

I hope this means they'll be smart enough not to use anything from Rodriguez's shitty ass script.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

As do I.

I'm still not confident about it, but I've been cautious and worried about the sequels since A:R, and especially after the AvPs.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Sounds good to me. As long if the movie has a good stroy and good action then I'm fine with it.

Highland

Highland

You have to ask yourself , If the studio only picked it up because of his original (or some of the ideas within it), then why the change?

Could be that they were preparing predators anyway, saw Rodriguez was interested and also had a bit of cred and put 2 and 2 together.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Could well be that they were preparing the film anyway. After all, 2010 is shaping up to be the 'Year of the Alien and Predator revival'.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Predboy on Jun 11, 2009, 01:26:24 AM
I hope this means they'll be smart enough not to use anything from Rodriguez's shitty ass script.

I concur! I concur very muchily if I do say so myself... Rodriguez's vision was just a shit smear to me. Let's just hope that this script gets a massive overhaul to where nothing in Rodriguez's script is used. 

-Rakai'Thwei

Highland

Highland

When your writing a piece of music or painting a picture, you wont just rip the thing up and start fresh, especially if you found nothing wrong with the old one in the first place.

Although a rewrite is good news, I'd still expect some far out shit guys....

Alien³

Alien³

I won't worry at all about this film until I see a trailer.

jordan

jordan

I think you're reading too much into this.  Rodriguez said elsewhere they're still using parts of the old one.  I mean he probably means new draft.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

With Neil Marshall (Maybe) and a new screenplay then this movie is going to be better then I though.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I hope they go back to how the preds were in 1 and 2, rather than the brute kinda-sorta, not really hunter über preds of the AvP films.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed