The Deadpool Chimichanga-Thread

Started by Purebreedalien, May 06, 2009, 06:54:24 PM

Author
The Deadpool Chimichanga-Thread (Read 163,813 times)

ace3g

Shasvre

Shasvre

Vertigo

Vertigo

Heh, I thought that was Eric Roberts on the top right for a moment. There was a story on Reddit recently about how he'll apparently do any film for a few thousand a day, won't read scripts and works off cue-cards held up on set. 74 films in 2017 alone...

Master Chief

Master Chief

Shasvre

Shasvre

Looks awesome. ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

"We're not trying to remove a mustache here!"

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just love Reynolds.  :laugh: That trailer was great.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So Cable is more or less the bad guy... wasn't expecting that. And it looks like we'll get a f**k ton more action, so I'm down.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 22, 2018, 10:27:08 PM
So Cable is more or less the bad guy... wasn't expecting that. And it looks like we'll get a f**k ton more action, so I'm down.

Yeah I'm getting a Terminator vibe. Bad cyborg from the future arrives in the past to kill someone. DP is the protector!

D88M

D88M

It looks even mroe stupid than the previous movie, but whatever, what bothers me is that they put Cable in this movie instead of on a X-Men one, that would have been way better, otherwise is a waste of the character.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: D88M on Mar 23, 2018, 03:12:01 PM
It looks even mroe stupid than the previous movie, but whatever, what bothers me is that they put Cable in this movie instead of on a X-Men one, that would have been way better, otherwise is a waste of the character.
Cable will be the central figure in the "X-Force" spinoff, which I guess will have a more serious and gritty tone. If it doesn't, well, then I agree with you, it would be a waste of the character.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed