Writer Tapped!

Started by Pvt. Hicks, May 05, 2009, 04:32:59 AM

Author
Writer Tapped! (Read 7,032 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: SiL on May 06, 2009, 09:28:16 PM
Then Rodriguez goes and says it's still a reboot.

There was a certain other film which was proclaimed as a sequel and would supposedly spare no expense in staying absolutely true to canon...

Calling it one thing or another won't necessarily mean it won't disregard certain things in the other films.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Like everyone else,I honestly was excited during AvP:R's production,I will just have follow this movie's progress,and take off from there.

Xhan

Xhan

QuoteLike everyone else, I honestly was excited during AvP:R's production

Everyone?

SM

SM

The longer that production went the less excited we got.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: XenoVC on May 07, 2009, 03:11:25 AM
I honestly was excited during AvP:R's production

Yep we all know how this works, this is where it all starts!

Little news here, little news there. One random leaked picture that makes all the fans excited. Then the long wait until a trailer comes out where all the fans get pumped up. Afew months pass by until opening day and then......

somehow, someway, the movie ends up being a total let down. I'd say don't get excited until the positive reviews start rollin in.

SM

SM

Though with AvP:Poo, the more info that got released, the stinkier it got.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's why I try not to follow a movie too closely while it's in production so that when I see the eventual movie, I don't go in with half-baked expectations or already knowing half the story.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed