First AvP3 Screenshots!

Started by newbeing, Apr 22, 2009, 05:49:37 PM

Author
First AvP3 Screenshots! (Read 159,533 times)

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

and the return of another level on another pirramid doesn,t necessarily mean that 0,01% is linked to the first avp movie, because the first avp had already one.

Perhaps they mean a little connection to aliens, and that would be appreciated. Better follow the canon of the "movie aliens"  than the one from avp; also, this may be seen good somehow by all those aliens hardcore fans out there. you only have to add the predatos now.

It,s sad some people hates the predators too much. I,ve always thought they both made the ideal antagonists..., this is not freddy vs jason :D, but the movies didn,t help that much ,that,s obvious, and I understand why the people is so pissed at avp right now, but a game is always different deal.

Twitch

Twitch

Looks incredible, so excited!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

My god these pictures bring honor to my eyes! I'm loving what I'm seeing now, this game looks like it's gonna have some insane graphics!

These graphics look better than Dead Space and FEAR 2 8)

Sega and Rebellion look like they are on the right track with this great beloved franchise. If we start getting more news, more pictures and official trailers steady this year that will be a very good sign that the game in getting done, it will be released on time, and most importantly the fans will finally be happy once 8)

This game being made is what I call throwing a dog and bone. Finally! Finally!

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

I HAVE THE OXM COPIE PUTTING SCANS IN NOW!!!

fluxcap

fluxcap

Looks quite nice. Here's hoping the developers don't have to make some crazy compromises for optimization cause it seems like that game can only run on an uber pc with a stable frame rate. Just looks too good to be true.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The modding community should have a blast with this game. I'd love to see a Predalien campaign made by them, a la Primal Hunt.

Quote from: fluxcap on Apr 24, 2009, 05:56:20 PM
Looks quite nice. Here's hoping the developers don't have to make some crazy compromises for optimization cause it seems like that game can only run on an uber pc with a stable frame rate. Just looks to good to be true.

Likely, but people said the same thing about Half-Life 2 back in '04 and it ran fine on most PCs. Remember too: game screens always look more high-res than the finished product.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: ikarop on Apr 24, 2009, 05:14:26 PM
Kinda News about AVP3:

- The game is in the middle of development right now.

-The screenshots are actually in-game, from actual playable code. (The only cheating is they're higher res than you'd actually run the game; unless you got a super-powerful PC).

-AVP3 will be at the E3 and they will show trailers and stuff from it.

-The plot is almost 99,9% sure not linked to the movies (and the other games i guess).

Where is this info from?

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 24, 2009, 05:57:24 PM
Remember too: game screens always look more high-res than the finished product.
Yea, they always gloss them up to help build hype. However at this early stage, I feel the level of artistry is already superior than A:CM's early shots. Minus the Predator's awful helmet. Reminds me of those mostly bad photoshop creations for the covers on the new Predator novels. Don't know if thats an in-game model though...

magical_boy

magical_boy

in the article a developer said that the game will have a rock paper scissors dynamic, i'm not sure how i feel about that
does it mean something like predators r good against aliens, aliens r good against marines, and marines r good against predators or that each race will have tactics and abilities that counter those of opposing races? i guess we'll see

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Gee I love how no one gives a rip of the medium quality scans <_<

Post them up on the front page darkness, say Torque Reikan provided them.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3742/scottpic.jpg
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6707/avp2k.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/248/avp3d.jpg
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/4093/avp4.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/26/avp5e.jpg
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4670/avp6.jpg

I think the predalien in the last picture is borderline perfect

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Goddamn dude, those pics are in the xbox article are f**king awesome.

BadBlood

BadBlood

holy hell, im psyched!
Thanks for the scans!

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Predator's trophy kill sounds disgustingly gruesome.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Best part of that article... Actually I will just type it

"you see, in the films, predators have a tendency to kee the skulls of their slain prey, and in AvP the predator has an animated "trophy kill" That is genuinly one of te most Spectacularly violent sequences we'eve ever seen in a gam... and we have played a lot of games As the kill was initiated, a terrified marine was hauled up into the middle of the screen by is throat. Th unfortinate victim's strggling lasted half a second or so before the predaro's scaly hand twisted his neck, accompanied by a crunch like that of aw celery, popping his head off like the lid ofa pringles tube. Naturally, a sizeable portion of the hapless grun's spinde followed, and, as the predator drew the head back down to inspect it. he realized the marine was still rolling his eyes gasping for his bloodied gistening vetebrae beneth his chin

Now we're not tremdously squemish when i comes to virstual viscera, ut this was everal measurs more graphc then anything we have seen recently so much we wager t'll be cut fom the final game to avoid an adults only rating"

f**k yeah :) ;) :D ;D ;D :o :o :-* :-*

(may be typos my keyboard is weird an skips keys... + I was typing and reading the magazine at the same time)

Darkness

Darkness

Jesus dude, those scans are great. The pictures look terrific. The more I see of this game, the more I'm loving it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed