First AvP3 Screenshots!

Started by newbeing, Apr 22, 2009, 05:49:37 PM

Author
First AvP3 Screenshots! (Read 161,643 times)

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

What would be badass is if they released AVPGE with AVP3 for the xbox 360 and PS3.

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 24, 2009, 03:48:50 PM
Not on AvP2. I'm sure that was linked to your energy supply. Once that was depleted, you would uncloak.

Yeah, i meant couldn't

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

i cant wait to kick ur lots arse on this :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You had a lot more energy as the Pred in AvP2 than in AvP1. And a really slow recharge rate.

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

I wonder if the classes will be the same..it'd be interesting to see some new classes

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 24, 2009, 03:48:50 PM
Not on AvP2. I'm sure that was linked to your energy supply. Once that was depleted, you would uncloak.

Ya, but that was easily remedied with the power charger thingy Preds had. I hope this game makes Predators a little less reliant on the cloak. It would be nice to be able to use melee weapons more regularly. I found myself using the caster at least 95% of the time in AvP 2.

Cellien

Cellien

I'll probably get it on 360 since most of the AvP Galaxy members have a 360 and we can play online. :)

Trying to download the pics, but they are going ultra slow!  Still, thanks Hicks! :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's 'cause they're absolutely massive. I uploaded the really big ones so people got the best quality.

And just for giggles:

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, they're like 20MB each. Must have taken you ages to upload them all.

All the scans have been added to gallery now: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=209

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

These pics make me happy face. The chances of buying just went up a little more for some reason :P

Cellien

Cellien

The gallery looks great.  Wow!

Upon looking at the higher-res versions, definitely looks to be doable in-game graphics.

JayHy17

JayHy17

Hicks you da man! But im still wondering what Rebellion is going to do with the weapons... the pulse rifle looks a bit different from what we're used to. Gearbox's version is the classic from Aliens, Rebellions looks like its been changed up a lil bit.

ikarop

ikarop

Kinda News about AVP3:

- The game is in the middle of development right now.

-The screenshots are actually in-game, from actual playable code. (The only cheating is they're higher res than you'd actually run the game; unless you got a super-powerful PC).

-AVP3 will be at the E3 and they will show trailers and stuff from it.

-The plot is almost 99,9% sure not linked to the movies (and the other games i guess).

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Any word yet on which engine they're using?

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 24, 2009, 04:21:40 PM
It's 'cause they're absolutely massive. I uploaded the really big ones so people got the best quality.

And just for giggles:

WOW! Man those look awesome! Love the tail pic!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed