Screens for an upcoming Free Russian Aliens online game

Started by Yautja, Dec 19, 2006, 12:19:44 AM

Author
Screens for an upcoming Free Russian Aliens online game (Read 9,088 times)

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, it looks pretty good. Shame I can't speak or read Russian though.  :'(

Darkness

Looks nice. When's it coming out? What's the game about?

Corporal Hicks

*Shrugs* Does anyone here actually read Russian?

The Ultimate Predator

If its real good maybe someone will patch an English translation.

AtR

I speak russian, let me know which part you want to get translated and I'll do it once I've got some spare time.

Corporal Hicks

Anything you think is cool would be nice. Plus the downloads page...I wanna know what file is what.

AtR

Downloads

Attention! The final files might differ from those seen on screenshots. Screenshots keep gettin updated very fast.

You can view the dizdoc here. Looks a bit unfinished but will be done with time.

You can download a test level for "ALIENS" here. The archive weights about 3.5MB. The program shows a level on which the engire will be programmed(written). Spectator mode is available only.

You can download main menu demo version from "ALIENS" here. The archive weights about 6.7MB and only shows script system of the menu.

The birth of idea of creating the game "ALIENS" is here (size ~2.4MB). Where from it all begam, as to say, for history... Don't spit or get upset about the graphics, this is just an idea bought to life.

AtR

The rest is pretty much the news for the added things in the gallery/downloads page. Credits as you guessed is a bio of developers. Information section is all about thanking Denis Nefedov and statement that the project is being worked on, that they've got to the menu screen. Pretty much about it. Website looks very dead.

So many months passed and not a single update. Something tells me this ain't happening. Loss of motivation I guess.

Corporal Hicks

Are any of the demos good?

AtR

Never tried them.

Bishop2

Whatever happened with this project?  Anybody hear anything more?  Did it die?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed