What let you down the most about this game? (AvP Extinction)

Started by Lone Warrior, Apr 12, 2009, 02:24:14 PM

Author
What let you down the most about this game? (AvP Extinction) (Read 2,943 times)

Lone Warrior

So, as the title suggests, what let you down the most about this game?

Aliens: The pop cap, the crappy models, the hive node limit, the crappy textures for the hive nodes, the way you cant actually build a hive.

Predators: The crapp pop cap, thats it.

Marines: The crappy pop cap, the models, the way you cant build anything.

Over-all this game was a disaster for me, and only kept me contempt for about a day. It nvolves no strategy except the strategy "More firepower = you winning the game faster."

The Necronoir

The lack of any completion FMVs and a randomised skirmish mode are the only real complaints I have.

Deadmeat

Everything. It was crap.

If they make a 2nd one, I said IF, it would be an even bigger crap if they don't consult us first.

Lone Warrior

It just goes to show that ignoring the fans gives you a one-way trip on the cole fail train

Deadmeat

Quote from: Lone Warrior on Apr 13, 2009, 03:18:59 PM
It just goes to show that ignoring the fans gives you a one-way trip on the cole fail train

Totally.

Mustafuk

Guys, remember this was a ps2/xbox game..., and RTS for the consoles ;D

By the time a new avp RTS game is released for PC, then things might be different.

The Necronoir

Considering the way the "fans" carry on, they'd have to be an idiot to pay any attention at all. Half the time you can't get a cogent response out of them, and then when you do they can never ever agree on anything. When the first Alien and Predator films were made it wasn't with some huge public consultation. They knew what they wanted to do and they did it. If anything, the series has gone wrong since it started listening to the fans.

Lone Warrior

Quote from: The Necronoir on Apr 22, 2009, 12:46:43 AM
Considering the way the "fans" carry on, they'd have to be an idiot to pay any attention at all. Half the time you can't get a cogent response out of them, and then when you do they can never ever agree on anything. When the first Alien and Predator films were made it wasn't with some huge public consultation. They knew what they wanted to do and they did it. If anything, the series has gone wrong since it started listening to the fans.

I think it should be common sense to not listen to the half-iletrate posts made by most 'fans' and instead listen to he sensible messages made by people who have half a clue.

Corporal Hicks

They knew what they wanted to do and they did it. If anything, the series has gone wrong since it started listening to the fans.

Not that the Brothers actually listened to them much.

Mustafuk

Quote from: Lone Warrior on Apr 22, 2009, 07:36:00 PM

I think it should be common sense to not listen to the half-iletrate posts made by most 'fans' and instead listen to he sensible messages made by people who have half a clue.
You,re not alone.

Anyway, they will always listen  to the commercial and childy demands of our fan-base first..., have you ever wonder why the aliens have a tailblade after aliens, and why the very tail is so oversized? heheh

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed