secret

Started by ElderPredator, Jun 12, 2007, 01:28:56 PM

Author
secret (Read 5,809 times)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

In the level escape right after you get your mask you see two guys talking about the another soldiers wife, well record what he says and then jump to the catwalk above you and target the guy in the end of the hallway, just play your vocal mimicry and it will replay him saying that he did his wife, the guy just runs to beat up the guy and then lucretia comes out with guards.(You can't kill her)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I may have to try this because all i did was that i kept using the taunting mimics that you have to lure the first guard....i think i'll try this later today or tomorrow.

Master Chief

Master Chief

yeah, that was pretty cool.  When I first did that, I was wondering if the two soldiers were going to fight.  They did, but I did not know Lucretia and her ninjas were going to come out. ;D 

War Wager

War Wager

Just done it.  :D  Do you get anything for doing it or is it just for fun?

I'm betting its just for fun...  :-\

Master Chief

Master Chief

yeah, it's just for fun  ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

damn i still have to do it

frosty_141

frosty_141

i thought you had to do this to get past the guards and get the scientist, it's not really a secret, but pretty funny, can you imagine predators using this to start trouble... yo' ma ma... lol

Predboy

Predboy

I attacked the body gaurds. I actually killed them too, all three, even though my health was down to 10.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Has anybody killed Lucretia?
I've tried but couldn't.
and there's a way to lure all the guards away.

Predboy

Predboy

No actually you cant. When i killed the body guards a ran after her and started beating the shit out of her but the b*tch didn't die. >:(

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

How did you killed her bodyguards?

Predboy

Predboy

Well, first you lure ONE of them away, then you wait to see how many times he attacks, so that way you'll know the right time to attack him. You continue to attack him but then step back when he tries to attack you. Eventually you'll kill him, then you do the same with the others. Then when you kill them, have fun with lucretia, that hoe. >:(

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Thanks. ;)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Quote from: Predboy on Jun 27, 2007, 06:08:29 PM
No actually you cant. When i killed the body guards a ran after her and started beating the shit out of her but the b*tch didn't die. >:(
Maybe you can kill her by throwing someone at her and then jumping in her body. ???

Master Chief

Master Chief

she won't fall...I tried it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed