Refreshing !

Started by stickaround, Jun 11, 2007, 11:14:38 PM

Author
Refreshing ! (Read 2,094 times)

stickaround

stickaround

Refreshing to see the movie topic actually being POSITIVE about avp ! The criticism and nit picking at every little error or supposed error has become unbelievably BORING ! In fact, Darkness can't we just have one topic for AvP criticism, might make this section a tad more interesting, just a thought !

Let the backlash commence !!

SM

SM

You can comment positive things on any thread you like.  Did we really need a new thread about it?  I woulda thought the lack of positivity about AvP should've told you something by now.

stickaround

stickaround

I just new my old positive friend would reply !! How are you good buddy ?
Been away for a while, but i'm back doing my duty and even have an avatar now (thanks dachande!)

The point is that most of you naysayers slate the film whether the topic's about that or not, just so boring and we don't need a new link, that's the point !!! Anyway, i find it amusing defending good ol AVP, god bless it !

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

It's a discussion board, for f**ks sake.  Why would people who don't like things about AvP keep it to themselves?  They have as much right to bitch and moan as others do to praise.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

i only know 2 people who would say positive things about AVPand liked it, and one of them is 11 years old. What does that tell you.

SM

SM

stickaround is only 11?

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

LMAO  ;D i wasn't including him  :D...

stickaround

stickaround

As always, you guys miss the point !

Not every topic is about criticism of AvP or Paul Anderson but it always gets back to that ! It's just so unbeleivably boring, so many things have been repeated so many times. As for the for and against, regardless of what some of you think it seems about 50 / 50 to me. The problem is you people who don't like it just go on and on and on so it seems like you're in the majority.The people that do like it have moved on, i just find it amusing defending it because this still gets peoples backs up !

SM - you're such a funny guy !

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

It;s not that we've missed the point or are we mocking you..as such it's just not alot of people like the film so you must understand there will be alot of negativity towards to the Film and that jibering idiot Anderson.  And yes i suppose we should move on but most people don't want to matey.  Sorry.  If you back the film up then thats your opinion thats what this forum is for  :)

stickaround

stickaround

I appreciate that some people don't like it and that's fine. Obviously some topics will have arguments from both sides but  NOT EVERY SINGLE ONE !! Best scene for example isn't a topic to have a go at Paul Anderson !!!!

It's very rarely constructive criticism too, just inane rantings about Paul Anderson. It was interesting to see when i posted the topic (for critics of the film) of how you would have liked to see AvP go down (which didn't include changing anything anderson had done) there were very few intelligent responses.

As much as you guys don't like to here it, alot of people do like the film

& mock all you like dude, i'm glad i enjoyed it and that it doesn't tear me up inside leaving me with an inability to move on.

SM

SM

QuoteAs always, you guys miss the point !

No we didn't.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Man i've defo got to stop posting while i'm drunk...Anyways i have moved on from Anderson...i'm taking it out on John Davis now  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed