Brian Tyler Talks AvP2

Started by Darkness, Jun 11, 2007, 04:08:46 PM

Author
Brian Tyler Talks AvP2 (Read 20,491 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Well dude, they say this for every movie. But it seems with this movie they MEAN it.

Predboy

Predboy

Well I hope that all this "good news" they're giving us is true. I dont want to think this movie will be great and when I see it, its crap. You dont want me to be run into Colin if the movie is crap. Hell will surely break loose if that happens.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Hes a nice guy though! When I met him he ASSURED me that there will be lots of chains in the movie, and then my happy camper hat went on...

Predboy

Predboy

Chains wont make the movie a success. And if this movie goes to hell, I seriously doubt that people will see him as a "nice guy."

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

quote ----- so when we hear a sound byte of the score, we can go "AvP 2!" not "AvP 2's score, which is just a bunch of homages to the older movies, so there is nothing fresh!" -----  Do you remmeber the score of avp1??? because I dont, but I do remember the predator's one. They rule.  And I would really like to hear like a newmix fo the traditicion with the alien theme... that could finally be meaningfull ^_^ I'll be happy to listen to the "tum, tum.... tata ta tatata tat, tum..." Yeeeeeeeah man!

Jango1201

Jango1201

I really hate to lower some folks spirits in here, but does anyone remember all the hype on avp1 ? All the homages in that fil and it still sucked...   :-\    Also.. i remember a video interview by Lance Henrickson saying "This is gonna be an awsome ride, there are no seatbelts in the movie theater" and i felt like I was riding the "teacup". So what the actors and the rest that work on the movie have to say means nothing to me..." Ill be the judge on the "roller coaster" when i ride it

gd

gd

seriously, don't you guys ever learn? the less you expect the better, no matter if the movie is good or bad, it's always better to expect nothing.  until now, we have nothing that should make anyone hyped really. we have a lot of promises, just like we had with the first movie.

Dual Blades

Dual Blades

Thanks for the heads up Cellien   ;)    But you see my point. I bet you that SOMEONE will criticise the hell out of this movie, constructive critisism is good its just when people pointlessly want to jump on the directors for something they did or done.  Now I can't talk considering I like everyone else hasn't seen anything of this movie yet ( one stills) but we all need to look at this movie ...   ... NOT as an Alien clone ... ... NOT as a Predator clone ... ... BUT an Alien vs Predator movie, in it own vain.  Paul Anderson set out to create a sci-fi,action first hand, NOT an horror movie.   The Strause Bros are intent on creating a HORROR movie first hand where as the action will follow due to this.  Seroiusily people, I really,REALLY have faith that the boys WILL deliver something special,will ALLLLL be in for a surprise.     ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

NICE speech, like to hear people talk like that about this film. Although itll be fresh if its a straightforward horror film, as neither series have been Horror, besides Alien.

Dual Blades

Dual Blades

:)   thanks Pvt. Hicks  Because THIS is a Alien vs Predator movie the scare value will have to come from the humans point of perspective because it will be them that we most recognise from, we all relate to.  If there is only ONE scene in the movie that will course me to draw back in my seat I will be happy.  P.S. Darkness, the brothers probably know themselves but I ask only of one thing only ...  ... PLEASE DO NOT SHOW ANY PICS OF THE PRED-ALIEN FROM NOW TILL THE MOVIE COMES OUT ( we all know it will) itis the single ONE thing that will leave people and fans guessing to what it will look like.  On of the major factors that would want people ( not fans) go and see THIS movie.  I'm hyping this movie like crazy to anyone and everyone , my contribution    ;D  

alien fan

alien fan

people talk comon!

TK1999

TK1999

I can only be skeptical about AVP2, as I clearly remember an awful amount of hype (remember the elabourate website??) and anticipation for AVP.  I went to the midnight showing and was beyond dissapointed!!   I don't know how many people read the screenplay novel that was released prior, but it was actually good(!!), and I couldn't understand how Paul Anderson could f*** it up so bad!  I'll go see the next installment (can't quite help myself), but a possible Alien 5 w/Ridley Scott and James Cameron would be the best thing since.......Aliens.

predx

predx

f**k aliens

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

Paul ws. Anderson=resident evil need I say more...  (that's am bad thing)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed