Aliens RPG.... CANCELLED?

Started by Xenomrph, Feb 12, 2009, 05:12:54 PM

Author
Aliens RPG.... CANCELLED? (Read 16,876 times)

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Meh, that is just the precursor. Silently, the game may be cancelled when everybody forgets about it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Space Voyager on Feb 17, 2009, 09:06:33 AM
That can't be true. I remember a few locations (but for the life of me, please don't make me search them in the game to name them) where every half a minute a damn alien came. And in some maps where I spent a lot of time searching for a freaking exit I think I killed more aliens than there were supposed to have been altogether. For instance there is a large level where you need to shoot at some flashing lights on the ceiling to release a bridge and than you can continue... THAT was frustrating... Especially when I saw it was not the end of the level.  ;D

EDIT; and I definitely remember such occasions for Predator, too.
I'm very sure. I've actually made recordings of me playing the games, you can watch them on Viddler. You can watch the first Marine level here, and you should be able to find the rest from there. :)

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

I have zero faith in this coming out. That way, if it does eventually come out, I'll be pleasantly surprised. Otherwise, I will be unaffected.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed