mine first fan art of the paint

Started by alienwarrior426, Jun 10, 2007, 09:56:50 PM

Author
mine first fan art of the paint (Read 8,802 times)

alienwarrior426

Mine first fan art of the paint, of the queen and of the alien, is bad very bad. 

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

They look good!  8)
I like the fact that you used different colors for the aliens!
I like this one the most!   ;D

Keep up the good work. :)

alienwarrior426

thank you ;D ;D!!

you inspired me!! soon I do more ;)

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Really? I'm flattered.  :)

I look forward to seeing more of your Art.  ;D

roguepl

roguepl

You need to pratice more. Don't start your drawing on pc unless you will practice sketches on paper :) Otherwise it doesn't make any sense starting to draw on pc.
Don't be afraid to use photo references. Try to re-draw some of the pictures from the movies, comics, ect.
And remember, practice makes the master :)

alienwarrior426

alienwarrior426

new!

I am going to continue doing in PC but I am going to do also in paper

ShadowPred

i freakin hate drawing in paint, it hurts my damn hand! Where ht ehell can i buy the ones where you use that pen thing to draw images on the computer?!

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

I'm totally digging that face-hugger.  ;D

I do agree with the others  alienwarrior426.
You should try sketching on paper too. It's easier in my opinion.  ;)
But for a PC drawing.....that's much better than I can do.  :)

Vader the White

Quote from: FACEBOX on Jun 14, 2007, 06:23:59 AM
But for a PC drawing.....that's much better than I can do.  :)
It's the same with me. That's why I stick to just editing and stiching images together on paint.

It's good.

alienwarrior426

new!

super and spike alien are fiction

fluxcap

fluxcap

I really like the first image with that spiked alien. All those distressed elements you did adds to it.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 13, 2007, 07:44:56 PM
i freakin hate drawing in paint, it hurts my damn hand! Where ht ehell can i buy the ones where you use that pen thing to draw images on the computer?!

Fry's Electronics carries them.  I have a Wacom Intuos 3.  Used to have a Aiptek back when I was just starting digital work.  Good beginner tablet, but nothing touches Wacom as far as precision and quality goes (at a decent price at least).

CelticP

CelticP

Sorry, I dont really like them...alot of them are too basic, they look very simplisic, but not in a good way. You should really start drawing with a reference, that helps alot when it comes to drawings. Also, just because its Paint, doesnt mean you cannot add small details. Use diffrent size brushes, its also good never to use the "line tool" They make things look quite ugly...I'll give you a few of my MS paint pics...mabye they'll help you in some way...

Are they "great" drawings? Heck no. But they might inspire you...or something...

Now these WERE done using lines and circles, but I added alot of small details, and used shadows...which always helps...

**THIS INCLUDES SOME BAD WORDS...SO...COVER YOUR EARS...er..eyes..**

Before anyone gets on my back...please, im really trying to help out. And I hope this does.

roguepl

roguepl

Well, it seems to me you are trying to advertise yourself :)
And seriously guys, why won't you start drawing in photoshop?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: roguepl on Jul 29, 2007, 08:56:23 AM
Well, it seems to me you are trying to advertise yourself :)
And seriously guys, why won't you start drawing in photoshop?

Because some people do not own it, why would I want to pay $500 bucks for photoshop if I have no money, but i am on my knees for it though ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed