Did you enjoy it?

Started by War Wager, Jun 09, 2007, 02:26:57 PM

From 1-5, how may stars would you give Concrete Jungle?

1 - poor
0 (0%)
2 - ok
3 (14.3%)
3 - quite good
5 (23.8%)
4 - great
8 (38.1%)
5 - brilliant
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author
Did you enjoy it? (Read 4,187 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I'd really give it 5/5. I think its a brillaint game. Its got lots of gore, lots of levels, lots of weapons, lots of replay value and its even got Aliens in it. I mean your a Predator, what more could you want?  8)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I enjoyed it, pretty cool game, i would still play it right now, just to pass the time, great game

Dusk

Dusk

It was ok, not too shabby. Still could've been better though. I've just started a new game a few days ago.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The only problem i had with it was that all the  minor characters (civilians henchmen, etc.) looked as if they came from a spider-man game fro the playstation.

Dusk

Dusk

Yeah, the Predator was the only character who had a decent polygon count.

WisePredator

WisePredator

I love the game, the multiple Pred costumes, and the executions, and the fact that you can spook people with the mimics.

War Wager

War Wager

The Predator has a great selection of weapons too. I just wish they added the net launcher...  :'(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Dusk on Jun 09, 2007, 05:01:38 PM
Yeah, the Predator was the only character who had a decent polygon count.

The Pred, and the main characters in the game

Sol

Sol

I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed this game. The controls were excellent, and did a really good job of making you feel like you were The Predator. We practically had every weapon that's ever been used by a Pred at our disposal. And then the story was amazing. Pure and simple. That's probably its biggest selling point. We can thank Grant Morrison for this, since he penned the original script.

Dusk

Dusk

Were there ever talks about a Sequel, or any other Predator game at all?

War Wager

War Wager

I dont think a sequel was ever considered, but I wrote a short story for one in this forum. What do you think?

Sol

Sol

Quote from: Dusk on Jun 10, 2007, 09:10:20 AM
Were there ever talks about a Sequel, or any other Predator game at all?

I'm sure this game didn't sell enough for sequel consideration. While it may have been a hit for the Aliens/Predator fans, it wasnt all that popular commercialy. Too bad, though. The game more than deserves a sequel, as the first one is amazing.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Very cool game.  I enjoyed it!  I  still play it now.  But I agree with War Wager, they should've put the net launcher in it.

Predboy

Predboy

It was an ok game. The graphics and sounds could have been better though. Also I was disapointed when you weren't able to skin people on your own, when ever you felt like it. I also wasn't happy about not being able to fight using different moves like in the movies where the pred smacks people, swings them to walls etc. All you could do was the samething over and over again, puch, kick and grab. It gets VERY boring after a while. Plus, it didn't do a good job in making you feel like you were a predator, it felt like you were some mutated retard, killing everyone with high-tech weaponry with the ability to jump high.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I sure did ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed