Screens Most Have Seen - But Nicely Formatted and Hi-Res (A:CM)

Started by Cellien, Dec 30, 2008, 04:24:25 PM

Author
Screens Most Have Seen - But Nicely Formatted and Hi-Res (A:CM) (Read 48,268 times)

Cellien

Cellien

I know there is an old screenshot thread, but I thought this might be nice to do for people looking for new topics on A:CM.  These are all released screens from the game, courtesy of the Gearbox forums.  I actually hadn't seen some of them.

Unconfirmed Screenshots:

severen76

These look better.

....The pulse rifle isn't screen accurate! >:(

;)

Cellien

They are actually higher-res too if you copy the image location and post in your browser.  The forum resizes them down.

War Wager

The atmosphere look amazing in all of them.

PHANTOM

Those pictures look so much better!

The graphics in ACM look quite insane ;D

Cal427eb

I know and this brings back memories of when we first heard about the game. ::)

War Wager

It's good they've went with the AvP-style tails, I've always liked them.

Cal427eb

Yeah they do have a certain look.

Xenodog

Cal427eb

I wonder when we'll get new infromation? Or some more screens? ::)

XenoVC

Never saw that APC render,Kewl.

panzytuio

Those are some good screen shots cellien... I have never seen them but thats cuz I havnt been keeping up with the colonial marines game. Lools SICK though!

Mike’s Monsters

It's hard to believe that those graphics are coming from an ALIENS game.
You normally don't see this good looking of stuff unless it's like a Gears of War or something like that...
Here's to hoping it's actually a good game!

DarthSidious

I just hope the game is nice to low end gpus...

PHANTOM

I hope they push the graphic levels high, REAL high! I want everything to look detailed and have motion blur just like Crysis. I don't want any fake looking Aliens or Colonial Marines, I want everything to look visually top notch. This is Aliens people, it deserves the best from everything.

Most of all, I hope it's a well optimized game for the PC with no bugs or fps problems. Thats a deal breaker right there for me. Nothing is more annoying than a lazy ported game filled with bugs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed