The xbox or Playstation 2 version?

Started by Splinter Cell, Oct 19, 2008, 10:41:27 AM

Author
The xbox or Playstation 2 version? (Read 8,907 times)

Deathbearer

Okay Chopper, you're either trying to be stupid or you're just good at it naturally. How hard is it to understand that someone doesn't like a game just because you do? The game isn't that hard. The aiming sucks, the characters are boring, as soon as one of them dies you get someone to replace him like right after, it doesn't give you much information about the event, the Gears are too huge to be normal people, you bounce around the planet as if something's important there but it feels like an excuse to put you somewhere, the weapons aren't that original, the locusts are too stupid to understand that they're too f**king big to hide because one can snipe their backs easily sometimes even if they are behind cover, your teammates are retarded....

do I need to go on?

Kriszilla

Chopper, is English your first language? I kinda' get the impression that it isn't.

chopperbuilder

Quote from: Deathbearer on Nov 02, 2008, 08:41:10 PM
Okay Chopper, you're either trying to be stupid or you're just good at it naturally. How hard is it to understand that someone doesn't like a game just because you do? The game isn't that hard. The aiming sucks, the characters are boring, as soon as one of them dies you get someone to replace him like right after, it doesn't give you much information about the event, the Gears are too huge to be normal people, you bounce around the planet as if something's important there but it feels like an excuse to put you somewhere, the weapons aren't that original, the locusts are too stupid to understand that they're too f**king big to hide because one can snipe their backs easily sometimes even if they are behind cover, your teammates are retarded....

do I need to go on?

its just a game and thats what i call bitching, this game if far from other shoot em up games its has hole way to behave in a game.
and what is it with you guys? all that name calling and pointing fingers??  its soo easy to sit behind your comp calling other names grow up  start ague without that bla bla stubid bla bla

chopperbuilder

Quote from: Kriszilla on Nov 02, 2008, 08:43:34 PM
Chopper, is English your first language? I kinda' get the impression that it isn't.

10 points to you clap clap

Deathbearer

You say I'm bitching when I'm voicing why I don't like it, yet you keep on and on with why we should. And believe me I wouldn't be afraid to call you a moron to your face.

Predator755

Okay... Um, Im still trying to get AvP Extinction for my 360 because its a real pain to unhook all of my cords to the tv, lift the 30 pound thing and reattatch other cords, and play it with a controller where the sticks get stuck and stuff. Call me lazy, but I just dont like the process. :P

EEV2650

EEV2650

i've only played the PS2 version and God it sucked. I rented it first too see if it was worth buying, best decision ever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed