Steven Pasquale on AvP2

Started by Darkness, Jun 05, 2007, 07:31:38 PM

Author
Steven Pasquale on AvP2 (Read 17,725 times)

dDave

dDave

@Cellien...I dont agree with some of your points. I could understand that humans like to see humans beeing heroes, but in my opinion thats going to be lame. Since a few years I noticed that i like more and more of taht movies that have a unhappy ending or that there are no heroes. I think thats so because the number of HERO-movies is very high and it is going to be lame, especially those movies (and that is a enormous number) where americans are the heroes   :'(  . And  it is a fact that more and more people get the same effect then i. the last movie that i saw, "pulse", isnt so good, but the point that it has a bad ending for humans etc. makes it  a way spacially.  Relating to AVP2, i would like to see, that at the end the whole town, including aliens, predator and humans, blowing up.......    8)  ......But i'm even happy when "any site, fight any side"^^ or that the predator make no reltionship with a little girl^^, but that is already confirmed by Colin S.(    ;D   Im so happy about that   ;D   )...so i hope you could understand my bad english^^.....

Cellien

Cellien

@dDave:  I understand your English just fine!  Everyone has their own opinion.. Sometimes I feel sorry for the directors that have to try to please everyone... Messing with the Aliens and Predator franchise is a perfect example of trying to please rabid fans and the general public audience :P

ALIEN FAN

ALIEN FAN

AVP2 IS GOING TO BE SWEET,GO ALIENS!   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed