Why are you guys still mad at Paul Anderson?

Started by aliensetta, Jun 03, 2007, 06:20:21 PM

Author
Why are you guys still mad at Paul Anderson? (Read 4,536 times)

aliensetta

aliensetta

So why are you guys still mad at Paul Anderson?

War Wager

Theres already been a topic on that...  ::)

Pvt. Hicks

Because he ruined AvP.

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 03, 2007, 06:30:25 PM
Theres already been a topic on that...  ::)

No there is not a topic on this I checked the forums after reading your post.

I think you are thinking of the Give Paul Anderson a Break Topic.

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 03, 2007, 07:04:36 PM
Because he ruined AvP.

Is there any other reasons why you are mad at Paul Anderson?

ShadowPred

He did not put his soul into the project. And the reult was the crappy AVP that everyone waited for about 14 years

Predboy

Im still mad because he ruined avp, made the predator look like shit because of the whole scar's face looking like crap situation, he made the predators look weak and stupid. He made the predators look like life sized action figure toys instead of real aliens. Im also not too fond of how skinny the aliens were because if you look at the original films, the aliens were more bigger.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Predboy on Jun 03, 2007, 08:36:28 PM
Im still mad because he ruined avp, made the predator look like shit because of the whole scar's face looking like crap situation, he made the predators look weak and stupid. He made the predators look like life sized action figure toys instead of real aliens. Im also not too fond of how skinny the aliens were because if you look at the original films, the aliens were more bigger.

This explains why we were mad at the designs

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 03, 2007, 09:06:33 PM
Quote from: Predboy on Jun 03, 2007, 08:36:28 PM

This explains why we were mad at the designs

Yeah it does. Good reasons too.

Pvt. Hicks

Is there any other reasons why you are mad at Paul Anderson?
[/quote]

Because he freaking ruined AvP.

SM

QuoteIm also not too fond of how skinny the aliens were because if you look at the original films, the aliens were more bigger.

No they weren't.  The first Alien was very skinny, as was the third.  When we got a decent look at them.

Highland

I'm not mad at Anderson, Its his limits that were exposed, he might be ok at other types of movies (event horizon was a scary movie), but just did'nt suit this one by a long shot.

He tried to please too many people, and ended up with the opposite. You can't beat someone up too much if they did'nt have the skill in the first place.

Its Fox you should be mad at for picking him.   

luispaulo53

Quote from: highlandpred on Jun 03, 2007, 09:55:09 PM
Its Fox you should be mad at for picking him.   

I prefer him to Uwe Boll  ;D

Pvt. Hicks

Uwe Boll funds his own movies, and thanks to German tax laws he gains all his money back, thus letting him continuing to make horrible movies.

Its Game Time

QuoteHere is a little story.....one night, Paul anderson was in bed with Grid and he asked him.......

"What would make you happy?" Grid replied with. "I would love it if you would let me kill the first 2 preds. Can I?" Then paul anderson said. "Of course my love. Whatever you want"

So that explains what happened to The 2 preds in avp. Then, the night before they shot the scene where Lex killed the alien and used the pred line ("you are one ugly mother F**ker").

Paul anderson was in bed with grid and he asked "What can i do to make you feel even more happy?" Grid replied with.... "Well, you could F**k up all the Pred fans by giving me the famous pred line so all of the Pred fans can be angry and depressed and i would have ruined thier lives"

Paul anderson had to think for a moment then said...... "Sure, whatever you say. I'm a F**kin Alien fan, lets make those Pred fans miserable."

Thats Why i still hate him >:(

Vader the White

Four symbols: PG-13. It should have been R dang it! The chestburster reminded me of the spoof of it in Spaceballs, and that had no blood at all! The famous line from the Predator movies didn't have it's swearword (dispite that they still could use it 2 more times and still be PG-13). It should have more action and REAL blood (unlike the CGI blood in the unrated edition). The Preds should have lasted much longer. It should have more references to Predator (seriouly, there was a whole bunch of Alien references but barely any Pred refs). The characters sucked and you would wish they died. Way too many plot holes. And so many errors that I could fill a entire book.

In short, Anderson *bleep*ed up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed