Everyone died so fast

Started by Pvt. Hicks, Jun 03, 2007, 05:15:47 PM

Author
Everyone died so fast (Read 9,826 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

You need strong characters.  Had the Alien series not been full of them, and the predator series not had memorable ones, they are just movies with good creature designs and little else.

What makes a Jason movie a Jason movie?  Iconic killer, whacking people nobody cares about.

The Alien/Pred series are NOT slasher films.  But if they continue to tred the path AvP started, they will be.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 05, 2007, 10:55:13 AM
You need strong characters.  Had the Alien series not been full of them, and the predator series not had memorable ones, they are just movies with good creature designs and little else.

What makes a Jason movie a Jason movie?  Iconic killer, whacking people nobody cares about.

The Alien/Pred series are NOT slasher films.  But if they continue to tred the path AvP started, they will be.
that would be kinda cool more blood more grusem deaths but mabey not alot but mabey just a few

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 05, 2007, 07:53:49 PM

that would be kinda cool more blood more grusem deaths but mabey not alot but mabey just a few

An AVP slasher flick would be cool? HOW DARE YOU!!! Then they're not unique! Then they're just the <insert outrageously high number here> other slasher movies all over again! >:( >:( >:( Same retarded movie where you start the movie with a bunch of teenagers you don't care about, and end it with a bunch of dead teenagers you STILL don't care about... now that would be a sad day... AVP reduced to a slasher flick... :'(

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: darkbladepred on Jun 05, 2007, 08:12:02 PM
Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 05, 2007, 07:53:49 PM

An AVP slasher flick would be cool? HOW DARE YOU!!! Then they're not unique! Then they're just the <insert outrageously high number here> other slasher movies all over again! >:( >:( >:( Same retarded movie where you start the movie with a bunch of teenagers you don't care about, and end it with a bunch of dead teenagers you STILL don't care about... now that would be a sad day... AVP reduced to a slasher flick... :'(
DONT EVER INSULT SLASHER FLICKS! just two really really gory deaths ? not alot..... the rest can be all normal

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 05, 2007, 08:38:32 PM
DONT EVER INSULT SLASHER FLICKS!

Why? They're the most laughable genre of horror movies. You start with a bunch of living teenagers you don't care about and end the movie the same way other than the fact that they're dead teenagers now. The meat of the movie is bound to be expected, idiotic, and there's a 75% chance of a topless scene just to get the horny psychos to go see the movie... ::) :P but more on topic at least the deaths are usualy spaced out.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: darkbladepred on Jun 05, 2007, 08:47:14 PM

Why? They're the most laughable genre of horror movies. You start with a bunch of living teenagers you don't care about and end the movie the same way other than the fact that they're dead teenagers now. The meat of the movie is bound to be expected, idiotic, and there's a 75% chance of a topless scene just to get the horny psychos to go see the movie... ::) :P but more on topic at least the deaths are usualy spaced out.
shut up not all of them some areawsome just awsome like hannible

Dachande

Dachande

Hannibal is NOT a slasher movie, the whole series, is more of a Pyschological Thriller, slasher movies are ones like Halloween and Friday the 13th, their more predictable than the days of the week

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

See how ignorant White Ookami is? Hannibal a slasher movie? Would Anthony Hopkins ever star in a slasher? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE slasher films, huge fan here, but take your slasher film business elsewhere. This is a site dedicated to the Alien and Predator films which are SCI-FI AND ACTION.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 06, 2007, 12:18:06 AM
See how ignorant White Ookami is? Hannibal a slasher movie? Would Anthony Hopkins ever star in a slasher? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE slasher films, huge fan here, but take your slasher film business elsewhere. This is a site dedicated to the Alien and Predator films which are SCI-FI AND ACTION.
omg your so rude chill im just a girl I don't see why its such a big deal everything is just plane horror I call it slashing films cus people die that's all just chill man you need to relax and im not ignorant so shut up

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

So Rambo is a horror film because people die?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 06, 2007, 12:36:51 AM
whats rambo?

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 06, 2007, 12:34:34 AM
Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 06, 2007, 12:18:06 AM
omg your so rude chill im just a girl I don't see why its such a big deal everything is just plane horror I call it slashing films cus people die that's all just chill man you need to relax and im not ignorant so shut up

Okay... telling him he's rude, then ending in "shut up"? :D

Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 05, 2007, 08:53:52 PM
Quote from: darkbladepred on Jun 05, 2007, 08:47:14 PM

shut up not all of them some areawsome just awsome like hannible

Seriously though I'll appologize for saying what I said about slasher films THE WAY I had put it, but not WHAT I'd said.

Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 06, 2007, 12:37:58 AM
Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 06, 2007, 12:36:51 AM
whats rambo?

OMG! you don't know rambo?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

No Sorry

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

rambo is a bad mofo.

aliensetta

aliensetta

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed