Paul W.S Anderson or The Strause Brothers for AVP3?

Started by DARIAS93, Aug 29, 2008, 02:46:07 PM

So who do you think deserves to return and direct AVP3?

Paul W.S Anderson
145 (79.2%)
The Strause Brothers
38 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author
Paul W.S Anderson or The Strause Brothers for AVP3? (Read 67,042 times)

DoomRulz

But do you really want to settle for that in light of what we already have? Shit may smell less than the old shit, but it's still shit.

SM

You settle for AvP:2.

DoomRulz

True...I just dislike Bay :P

DJ Pu$$yface

I dislike RTD, BS, and PA more. :P

SM

No love for UB?

Heard a story about him last week.  Gwen Turner who wrote the screenplay for American Psycho was hounded by Uwe to write Bloodrayne.  She wasn't interested but was in between gigs so ended up doing it.  She was late in submitting the first draft (which Uwe had been yelling at her about).  When she got it done, the normal process is people comment on it, you write a second draft, more people comment and you write more drafts.

When Boll got her first draft he rang her and said "I love it!  We start shooting tomorrow!"

:D

Ghostface

Quote from: SM on Nov 30, 2010, 04:06:55 AM
No love for UB?

Heard a story about him last week.  Gwen Turner who wrote the screenplay for American Psycho was hounded by Uwe to write Bloodrayne.  She wasn't interested but was in between gigs so ended up doing it.  She was late in submitting the first draft (which Uwe had been yelling at her about).  When she got it done, the normal process is people comment on it, you write a second draft, more people comment and you write more drafts.

When Boll got her first draft he rang her and said "I love it!  We start shooting tomorrow!"

I sense a few more boxing matches....

SM

Dunno.

She just told her agent not to take any more calls from Uwe Boll.  ;D

Sharp Sticks

Takes a true craftsman to come up with Blubberella.

Always classy, Uwe.

DoomRulz

Blube-WHAT?!

Peakius Baragonius

No love for UB?

:o

...I really don't know what to say.  :D

First Blood

No love for UB?

His standards must really be low. :D :D

DoomRulz

That surprises you? :P

First Blood

Well hell, I thought he was at least professional enough to go through multiple drafts. Guess not.  :D

DoomRulz

If that were the case, maybe his films wouldn't suck as much.

Kradan

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 28, 2010, 02:56:40 AMI can see it now

A Michael Bay Film
Aliens vs Predators
NARRATOR: There was a time before the war, a time before the hunt, a time before the fighting. But I will only talk about the explosions.
Camera zooms in on planet surface.
Hundreds of Aliens are crawling out of the ground.
A space ship flies on screen, and a group of Predators get out.
The Predators fire into the crowd of Aliens with giant Plasma cannons, creating numerous explosions that cover up the entire screen.
Camera zooms excessively on a single Alien and Predator as they battle. Claws and tail slash, wrist blades are seen in motion, the Alien makes efficient use of the awesome 3D camera with its headbites.
Armies of Alien and Predators fight, and suddenly, out of nowhere emerges the Predalien. The Predalien goes on a path of excessively zoomed in destruction, stomping on Aliens and Predators alike with no mercy, no remorse.
The predators have lost. They all activate their self destruct mechanisms, and the entire planet explodes in the greatest CGI 3D Super Blu Ray explosion ever witnessed.
The End.

LOL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed