Paul W.S Anderson or The Strause Brothers for AVP3?

Started by DARIAS93, Aug 29, 2008, 02:46:07 PM

So who do you think deserves to return and direct AVP3?

Paul W.S Anderson
145 (79.2%)
The Strause Brothers
38 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author
Paul W.S Anderson or The Strause Brothers for AVP3? (Read 66,712 times)

gameoverman

Anderson, for sure.  I'd rather see a professionally done movie than an amateurish, dark piece of shit.

Kriszilla

I picked Anderson.

The Bros made a bigger pile of shit than he did, but it wasn't exactly more impressive, it just stinks from further away than Anderson's movie.

War Wager

I want Anderson to do it! :P Just get a talented writer to do the script and he'll do a fine job of directing like he always does.

Stause's should either get experience on smaller movies or just stick to effects all together.

PHANTOM

Quote from: gameoverman on Aug 29, 2008, 10:15:08 PM
Anderson, for sure.  I'd rather see a professionally done movie than an amateurish, dark piece of shit.

Amen to that brotha 8)

B-Rad G

DoomRulz

Quote from: gameoverman on Aug 29, 2008, 10:15:08 PM

B/c Anderson didn't have any problems with darkness, right? ::)

Andrew127

Anderson. I maintain that AVP is still a fun movie which does what it says on the tin. It has its flaws but I still rank it third in the Alien series (including the two AVP films  :P).

I had hopes for the Brothers. Some of their music videos look awesome and I was sure if they got just one thing right it would have been the visuals. How wrong was I?     

PHANTOM

Quote from: Andrew127 on Aug 30, 2008, 12:46:26 AM
Some of their music videos look awesome and I was sure if they got just one thing right it would have been the visuals. How wrong was I?     

You were extremely, dead in the water, flat out, hands down, WRONG! Just like I was before this movie was released into our lives.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 30, 2008, 12:31:53 AM

DoomRulz......DoomRulz, I understand what you and Johnny are going through. I was in denial too, I tried my best to love this movie. But I didn't have the courage to admit to myself that AVP-R sucked monkey balls and the BS played all the fans as fools and the AVP movie franchise is possibly doomed forever now.

I understand it's hard, as a hardcore fan to admit this. I know you want to love this move instead of hating it and enjoy what you have. But you guys are trying too hard to like this movie. Deep down inside I know you f**king hate AVP-R, deep down inside I know you hate the fact you have to brighten up your tv to kind of see whats going on. You have to let it go my son, just like I did and yell out loud... THIS MOVIE f**kING SUCKED! lol ;D

DoomRulz

Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 30, 2008, 01:05:39 AM

DoomRulz......DoomRulz, I understand what you and Johnny are going through. I was in denial too, I tried my best to love this movie. But I didn't have the courage to admit to myself that AVP-R sucked monkey balls and the BS played all the fans as fools and the AVP movie franchise is possibly doomed forever now.

I understand it's hard, as a hardcore fan to admit this. I know you want to love this move instead of hating it and enjoy what you have. But you guys are trying too hard to like this movie. Deep down inside I know you f**king hate AVP-R, deep down inside I know you hate the fact you have to brighten up your tv to kind of see whats going on. You have to let it go my son, just like I did and yell out loud... THIS MOVIE f**kING SUCKED! lol ;D

Say what?

echobbase79

Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 30, 2008, 01:05:39 AM
Quote from: Andrew127 on Aug 30, 2008, 12:46:26 AM
Some of their music videos look awesome and I was sure if they got just one thing right it would have been the visuals. How wrong was I?     

You were extremely, dead in the water, flat out, hands down, WRONG! Just like I was before this movie was released into our lives.

LOL!

WTF!?!

PHANTOM

Private Hudson

Anderson because he can make a bad movie highly enjoyable in the long run, BS on the other hand like to mess up something which was only slightly good in the first place.

Spaghetti

Anderson. Lesser of two evils.

PHANTOM

Quote from: Private Hudson on Aug 30, 2008, 02:20:28 AM
Anderson because he can make a bad movie highly enjoyable in the long run, BS on the other hand like to mess up something which was only slightly good in the first place.

Ding!

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: Spaghetti on Aug 30, 2008, 02:29:24 AM
Anderson. Lesser of two evils.

very true.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed