Predator 3: Vengeance for Wolf

Started by B-Rad G, Aug 19, 2008, 07:50:45 PM

Author
Predator 3: Vengeance for Wolf (Read 134,560 times)

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Puks on Apr 20, 2010, 09:20:03 PM
A shame he got banned. That line with Obama and KFC almost killed me.  :D

Extremely racist yet epic win-age. ;D

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Hookers!!!! AHAHAH AVP GOLD!!!!

Purebreedalien

Quote"Im...must...go"

Lmao. I have no idea how many times I have read this now, but it's sheer brilliance.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'm going to go and give it another read.

EDIT: *after reading*

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

QuoteBarack Obama: Say what?

Hahaha ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Wow, just read this for the first time, and it is brilliant. It is the definitive Predator 4 (since Predators is the official Predator 3). Should this be filmed, complete with chapter 2, of course, it will be the one Predator sequel to top the original. Like all of us, I was truly horrified when Wolf died in AVPR after his fight with the Predalien. Wolf was clearly the greatest Predator, and it is comforting to know that his father, an elder Predator, has returned to Earth in order to bring back honor to his family. This story introduces us to amazing new Predator technology, such as the credit card containing the message about Wolf's death. it also shows us that just because the Predator is the ultimate hunter, does not mean that it is perfect. We learned in Predator that a series of intricate traps in the woods set by Arnold Schwarzenegger is enough to damage a Predator, and Vengeance for Wolf taught us that a wall can be just as effective. We also learned that the Predator's cloaking device has been truly expanded upon, rather than just making the Predator invisible to the eye, now it makes the Predator actually appear to be human. With amazing hair, nonetheless. If only chapter 2 had been written, so we could have delved more into the stories of the amazing characters we got to meet in AVPR. This truly would have been the perfect Predator 4.

First Blood

First Blood

I was in f**king tears reading this.  :D

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 02, 2010, 09:33:56 PM
Wow, just read this for the first time, and it is brilliant. It is the definitive Predator 4 (since Predators is the official Predator 3). Should this be filmed, complete with chapter 2, of course, it will be the one Predator sequel to top the original. Like all of us, I was truly horrified when Wolf died in AVPR after his fight with the Predalien. Wolf was clearly the greatest Predator, and it is comforting to know that his father, an elder Predator, has returned to Earth in order to bring back honor to his family. This story introduces us to amazing new Predator technology, such as the credit card containing the message about Wolf's death. it also shows us that just because the Predator is the ultimate hunter, does not mean that it is perfect. We learned in Predator that a series of intricate traps in the woods set by Arnold Schwarzenegger is enough to damage a Predator, and Vengeance for Wolf taught us that a wall can be just as effective. We also learned that the Predator's cloaking device has been truly expanded upon, rather than just making the Predator invisible to the eye, now it makes the Predator actually appear to be human. With amazing hair, nonetheless. If only chapter 2 had been written, so we could have delved more into the stories of the amazing characters we got to meet in AVPR. This truly would have been the perfect Predator 4.

10/10 for the review.

I see your words are dripping with sarcasm. ;D

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Sorry but, just awful

Nope

Nope

Did you not see this was obviously written to be funny?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: x2SMONEY on Nov 11, 2010, 02:45:50 AM
Sorry but, just awful

sense of humor fail

MrSpaceJockey

This is f'ing brilliant.  I actually wrote a whole chapter 2, but it wasn't that funny so I'll leave it to you guys.  We gotta continue this.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: shobidoo on Nov 11, 2010, 02:50:10 AM
Did you not see this was obviously written to be funny?

Actually I believe he was totally serious when he wrote it. :D

Cap. Fitzgerald

Thats not humanly possible!!!

Purebreedalien

You clearly never spoke to this guy. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed