Pred Queen?

Started by aliensetta, Jun 01, 2007, 11:02:08 PM

Do you like the Pred Queen from AVP Extinction?

Yes
56 (58.3%)
No
14 (14.6%)
I don't know
12 (12.5%)
I don't care
14 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Author
Pred Queen? (Read 28,131 times)

aliensetta

aliensetta

I like the Pred Queen. 

What do you think of the pred queen?

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

KICK IN THE f**kING TEETH THATS WHAT I THINK

Predboy

Predboy

I thought it was cool. The design was ok. It was easy to kill though, I expected more of a challenge. :(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It was ok...i guess :-\

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

I had my hunter squad hunting a retreated predator and it came out of nowhere and killed them

War Wager

War Wager

I didnt like it. The design was ok, but I hated the idea. Infact it made me smile when I sent burning hot plasma shooting through its body...  ;D :D

Master Ravager

Master Ravager

pretty weird, i think, only a pity that they don't give you a chance to use her  :-\

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

can somebody post an image of it? i never seen it.

Darkness

Darkness

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Its pretty cool.
thanks darkness. ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Master Ravager on Jun 05, 2007, 09:39:34 PM
pretty weird, i think, only a pity that they don't give you a chance to use her  :-\

True...but it's more of the same as the normal queen. except more health and better strength

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 19, 2007, 05:52:13 PM
Quote from: Master Ravager on Jun 05, 2007, 09:39:34 PM

True...but it's more of the same as the normal queen. except more health and better strength

A normal queen can have the same amount of health but you have to upgrade it. and the Predqueen is Brown plus she has a smaller head than a normaled queen.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I think they should put in a cheat were you can be the predQueen man!

Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox

i liked it, but i tought it was cheap i could not use her, what happens if you start mixing humans, and predalien Facehuggers, or mixing with other aliens, it should form a totally different race, well thats how it SHOULD work but yeah

Predboy

Predboy

One thing that dissapointed me was that the pred queen was just so damn easy to kill. I was expecting more of a battle, but ya know, what are you gonna do when you see 15 predators surounding you with their plasma casters all pointing to your head. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed