Pred Queen?

Started by aliensetta, Jun 01, 2007, 11:02:08 PM

Do you like the Pred Queen from AVP Extinction?

Yes
56 (58.3%)
No
14 (14.6%)
I don't know
12 (12.5%)
I don't care
14 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Author
Pred Queen? (Read 28,140 times)

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

I didn't care for the Predalien Queen. In the game, a normal queen will replace her soon after she dies. On the topic of Chet, I think she would have looked like the other queens if she had fully grown. This way, the queen would remain a purebred. Has anyone else noticed that the predalien in the artwork for the game is predalien queen? If anyone has the instruction booklet for game, look at it and you'll see.

HybridNewborn

HybridNewborn

Quote from: DiabloGuapo on Jan 07, 2008, 02:35:58 AM
I didn't care for the Predalien Queen. In the game, a normal queen will replace her soon after she dies. On the topic of Chet, I think she would have looked like the other queens if she had fully grown. This way, the queen would remain a purebred. Has anyone else noticed that the predalien in the artwork for the game is predalien queen? If anyone has the instruction booklet for game, look at it and you'll see.

huh. wow. you're right. odd, that.

continuing on, Are the K-Series yellow because they're the spawn of the Pred-Queen?

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

Quote from: HybridNewborn on Jan 19, 2008, 04:02:44 AM

continuing on, Are the K-Series yellow because they're the spawn of the Pred-Queen?
no theyre an experiment created bby some scientist they are gold so they can be told apart from the other aliens

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: Byohzrd on Jan 19, 2008, 04:33:21 AM
Quote from: HybridNewborn on Jan 19, 2008, 04:02:44 AM

no theyre an experiment created bby some scientist they are gold so they can be told apart from the other aliens

Lol shows how much you pay attention to the game

HybridNewborn

HybridNewborn

I know they were an experiment. I was just wondering if the reason they were a different color (which is never explained in game) was because they were born of the eggs from the genetically engineered predqueen.

~shrugs~

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I doubt they really are a different color. It's just so we can tell them apart. Same as how the Red Aliens in Genocide aren't actually red.

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

They are not from the PredQueen. The Aliens from her look normal. In a Predator mission, you fight K-seires Aliens in a lab. So the K-seires and the PredQueen are the products of two different experiments.

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: DiabloGuapo on Jan 22, 2008, 02:25:53 AM
They are not from the PredQueen. The Aliens from her look normal. In a Predator mission, you fight K-seires Aliens in a lab. So the K-seires and the PredQueen are the products of two different experiments.

both experimants done by that asshole Kadinsky.

chubbs3

chubbs3

this is what chet would have been is she was full gown. If thay make a new AVP i wnt a full grown Predqueen like this. ;D

A L I E N

A L I E N

Quote from: chubbs3 on Jan 23, 2008, 11:13:01 PM
this is what chet would have been is she was full gown. If thay make a new AVP i wnt a full grown Predqueen like this. ;D

Yay! Agreed lol, it would be pretty cool!

predalien27

predalien27

K Series were made before the Predalien Queen.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 21, 2008, 01:39:24 PM
I doubt they really are a different color. It's just so we can tell them apart. Same as how the Red Aliens in Genocide aren't actually red.
they are actually red. that one scientist guy says there is a difference in the red and black Aliens. Like a mutation.

Ps The pred level where you have to kill the dishonored pred, you can see Praetorian facehuggers at his feet... they got the pred queen from that poor soul.

Hollowhero

Hollowhero

i thought the pred-queen was ok, a bit to easy though  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: predalien27 on Oct 20, 2009, 02:38:19 AM
they are actually red. that one scientist guy says there is a difference in the red and black Aliens. Like a mutation.

The novelization retconned it so it was only a slight discoloration. I did like that explanation. Made more sense than brightly coloured Aliens.

Lie

Lie

its should have been in aliens vs predator requiem or in the next film

i think its a good idea and should be used again

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: Lie1295 on Jan 13, 2010, 06:34:46 PM
its should have been in aliens vs predator requiem or in the next film

i think its a good idea and should be used again
In actually was in AVP:R

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed