New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,253,585 times)

Ruth

Ruth

Hi guys! I'm not going to write long introductions, so I'll keep it short and simple. My name's Ruth (I'm a girl, if you ask) and I'm from Lithuania. I've been a fan of Alien since my kindergarten times. Thanks to my parents. English is my secondary language so don't judge me very harshly! :D
Also, I'm pretty much open-minded, friendly and with sense of humor.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: original-sins on Mar 22, 2012, 06:29:46 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 22, 2012, 04:51:20 AM

Welcome Pete enjoy your stay and wait for the one of the best films of the year.
Thank you very much Terx2 for your welcome. I think all the excitement for Prometheus is wonderfull and I am so very impressed at how brilliantly and cleverly well the film is being marketed. What is so impressive though is how the film is bringing so many people together to talk about it and find new friends along the way. "Our Family is" most certainly "Growing".

Indeed. It feels like one big family reunion. Were all fans of alien and the questions it left in our heads after watching it will hopefully be answered in Prometheus. Also welcome Snark, Ulfer, CarnalCalligraphy and SpaceJockeyFullofBourbon hope to see you around the forum and you all enjoy your stay :)

Dross

Dross

Hey everybody, my name is Daniel, I'm 27 and a lifelong Alien fan.  Really excited about Prometheus, and I've been enjoying reading the forums and everyone's predictions/theories about it, so I decided to join up.  Glad to be aboard.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Dross and Ruth! Come on down and have some fun with us. :)

HudsonHicks

Hi Guys,
I'm Mark, 27, UK. Been a massive fan of the Alien franchise since Resurrection came out (yeah I know, but the 1979 original was a few years before my time). Used to knock about on alot of AvP forums on Facebook but since they shut down the discussions feature I never quite got around to registering on this brilliant site. Although I must admit I have been one of those people lurking in the background but never contributing to the discussions on here. After recently joining the forums on the Prometheous website I thought it high time I came out of hiding and actually joined in here.
So that's me.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Welcome, Hudson. Glad to have you here. It's always nice when lurkers step out from the shadows and join up. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: HudsonHicks on Mar 25, 2012, 04:46:50 PM
Hi Guys,
I'm Mark, 27, UK. Been a massive fan of the Alien franchise since Resurrection came out (yeah I know, but the 1979 original was a few years before my time). Used to knock about on alot of AvP forums on Facebook but since they shut down the discussions feature I never quite got around to registering on this brilliant site. Although I must admit I have been one of those people lurking in the background but never contributing to the discussions on here. After recently joining the forums on the Prometheous website I thought it high time I came out of hiding and actually joined in here.
So that's me.

Welcome Mark, good to have you with us. Enjoy your stay! :)

Predator_The_Wolf

I'm Predator_The_Wolf and I am 14 yrs. old. Thanks for the welcoming by the way, Darkness. I would like to tell you guys a bit about myself and I'll start by saying that I'm HUGE fan of Predators and Aliens. And yes, I'm looking for a Masked Wolf Predator action figure to add to my rather small collection. Right now I have a Tracker Predator,a customized Battle-Damaged Unmasked Berserker Predator, Shaman Predator, a Battle-Damaged Classic Predator, Falconer Predator, a Hound, Elder Predator(both of his legs broke from the knee joint when he fell off of my shelf http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/Smileys/default/cry.gif), um...oh yeah I switched the heads,bodies and hands of the series 4 Boar and City Hunter and made the City Hunter's face and Boar's body all bloody so that looks pretty awesome (in my opinion), and I customized my first BD Classic Predator because he,well, didn't look too great and I'll post an image of what he looks like at the moment. So that's a little bit about me and what I have in my collection: Oh, yeah, I also have some more ideas for some custom Predators; Dragon, Ghost, Dark,Tiger, Bone Grill Predator and an Unmasked Closed Mouth Battle-Damaged Wolf Predator. Can't wait to start on them and later I'll describe how I'll make them. http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/Smileys/default/wink.gif

Predator_The_Wolf

Hey guys,  Predator_The_Wolf again and here's how I will make those customs; Ghost: *Gort head on Grey Back Elder body with Wolf Predator feet; Dragon: *1987 Classic Predator head on Golden Angel Elder body and I'm going to take off that strap with the cut-lass and pistol with Wolf Predator feet and I plan to paint part of the mask and the feet black; Tiger: *Masked Berserker head on a Classic Predator body and I am going to remove the jaw bone and paint it a metallic grey with black stripes (like a tiger); Dark: *1987 Classic with scratched up mask, armor and bloody wrist blades and I will make a few ''variants''; Battle-Damaged Unmasked Closed Mouth Wolf Predator: *Battle-damaged Wolf Predator body with an unmasked closed mouth head                                                                                                                                                           

toyartist

Hey Im Paul aka toyartist cause i sometimes sculpt toys for a living. I used to work in Hollywood making monsters and I am big into Aliens, UFO's Bigfoot and all the rest.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: toyartist on Mar 26, 2012, 12:50:07 AM
Hey Im Paul aka toyartist cause i sometimes sculpt toys for a living. I used to work in Hollywood making monsters and I am big into Aliens, UFO's Bigfoot and all the rest.

Welcome. Bigfoot you say? Ever seen him?

Nero the Jackal

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 26, 2012, 12:51:02 AM
Quote from: toyartist on Mar 26, 2012, 12:50:07 AM

Welcome. Bigfoot you say? Ever seen him?

Well who hasn't? anyone with big feet would qualify if they didn't shave.  :laugh:

Welcome paul and yes, legends and those stories are interesting, shame no one can break into area 51 and find out stuff.

alex.isonfire

hello everyone! I am a long time lurker of this forum, and decided to finally join, since the debates/discussions have gotten so hot! I have never been more excited for a movie than prometheus.Alex, 23, alien fan since sneaking a watch as a kid

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Hey what's up? New here, been reading the forums for quite some time. Huge fan of movies and TV shows (as you can tell TWD is one of my fave shows) Anyways, i'll pop-up from time to time in the forums :)

k_bacon

k_bacon

Hi! My name is k_bacon, and you might know me by my real name, Markus Friebe, the creator and author of the Alien Encyclopedia (http://alienencyclopedia.wordpress.com). However, I feel the need to properly introduce myself here, a step long overdue for a long-time Alien fan.

My relationship with Alien has been a difficult one. For a long time, I considered myself to be a Star Wars fan...then a Matrix fan (I even created a project similar to the Alien Encyclopedia for the Matrix universe, which is now unfortunately dust in the wind)...then a Babylon 5 fan. But during the recent years, I found that my affection for the Alien universe has somehow outlasted them all. So, yeah, great to finally be here, among other fans. I finally have come home *sob*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed