New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,257,353 times)

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Our family is growing. Welcome to all new members.

Tully

Tully

Hello, long time lurker taking the plunge. I should be in bed but ach -- there's stuff on the internet that needs discussing

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

As long as you don't have an exam the next day. Welcome!!

rparker

rparker

I'm another long time lurker.  With all of the latest Prometheus updates, I have too many questions (and too much excitement) to stay lurking.   :)

BiomecBrain

BiomecBrain

lurked for a while. Alien fan. hi all

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

EPIC nickname. Welcome to the Galaxy!

PredAlienGrid

Hey everybody been lurking for a while finally decided to join up. Been an Alien fan since I was 12 and a predator fan since I was 14. My favorite aliens are Grid & the Predalien and my favorite predators are Scarfaceand wolf.

Nero the Jackal

Welcome to avpgalaxy johnny bravo...you ain't going to go around attempting to flirt with people are you?  :laugh:

Snugville

Hi.  Been following the forum since last year and have enjoyed reading the Prometheus thoughts and speculation.  Thanks.

Dannythegent

I'm Danny the gent.........a huge fan of the films and all around general geek........hello ladies and gentlemen!!!!

Ghost Rider

Welcome recruits.  8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to Dannythegent and Snugville. Always good to see fresh faces around here :)

Nero the Jackal

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 21, 2012, 03:28:40 PM
Welcome to Dannythegent and Snugville. Always good to see fresh faces around here :)

Only because you like to torture them to de...i mean hug them as we are a bunch of normal nice people who are most certainly not insane and will happily welcome all new members with open arms  :laugh:

original-sins

Hello everyone my name is Pete, have been a fan of Alien since release and now I'm totally fascinated with all and everything that is Prometheus. Thanks for being a brilliant friendly forum and for the opportunity to not just lurk but actually join in too.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: original-sins on Mar 21, 2012, 07:12:02 PM
Hello everyone my name is Pete, have been a fan of Alien since release and now I'm totally fascinated with all and everything that is Prometheus. Thanks for being a brilliant friendly forum and for the opportunity to not just lurk but actually join in too.

Welcome Pete enjoy your stay and wait for the one of the best films of the year.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed