New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,257,424 times)

Pvt_Frost

Pvt_Frost here. Reporting for duty. 31 Year old male. More Acturian action. baby!!!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome all!

Varia31

Varia31

Hey everyone. New here! I go by Varia. I was introduced to the Alien movies when I was really young even though I didn't really watch them much. As I got older I started to actually watch them, with the first Alien becoming one of my favorite movies of all time. I love the AVP games and I'm generally just a big sci-fi nut.

Voodoo Magic

Welcome aboard Varia!  :)

Allan Yelpir

Well, good evening everybody ..

this is Allan .. a huge `Alien´-Trilogy fan since the mid 90s,

For years I only noticed some topics in `latest news´ and felt a bit confused, how much stuff is available regarding the ´Alien´/`Predator´-Franchises (comics, merch, cons, games, podcasts, ..). But since `The Weyland Yutani Report´ and the announcement of Mr. Rinzler´s really great book, and your definitively great review, I hold you in high regard!

I´m looking forward to many things to complete my neverending collection of books, Halcyon kits, and props.
For the record: `The Fifth Element´ is half beneath `Alien´ on my alltime favourites ..         

The Old One

The Old One

You're most welcome.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the community, Allan! Always happy to welcome in a new family member.  :)

Katanu

Katanu

Hello everyone!
New member to the forum, though I've been lurking here since early 2007 when I was innocently keeping up with news for AVP-R, hoping it would be a great movie. Ever since I'm always returning here for news of Alien and Predator, and finally decided to join.
I'm 28, and I live in Brazil.
Been a fan of Predator since I was very little, it was one of my father's favorite movies and I watched it with him sometimes, even though I was terrified at first. I've discovered the Alien a little later, and loved it as much as I loved Predator. My first contact with the AvP concept was with the Snes game, and later the awesome Aliens vs. Predator 2 game.
I love reading the novels and comics, nowadays they're my favorite way to enjoy new stories with our favorite aliens, since the last few movies where a disappointment.
Also collect the NECA figures.
Guess that's it.
Sorry for any mistakes with my english.

Voodoo Magic

Glad you finally joined Katanu!  Welcome!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the madness, Katanu!

Voodoo Magic

Katanu

Katanu

Thank you both!

TheAlienKing66

Hello my fellow geeks. Allow me to introduce myself, or rather allow me to reintroduce myself.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=11058

My name is Harley Dirk from Alberta, Canada. I'm 25 years old and have been a superfan of the Aliens for at least 16 years. As the link above indicates I was previously a member of this site while I was still a teenager. I doubt many would remember me and if they do it might be for my strange love of Aliens vs Predator: Requiem. Even if you do remember what I used to be like, time has a habit of changing people. Currently I'm an Assistant Manager at the local theatre, but I aspire to be a writer & artist. My ultimate goal is writing screenplays & making comic books.

I'm here to do what I guess pretty much everyone is is here for. To expresses my love of, and discuss, all sorts of forms of Alien, Predator, and Alien vs Predator media with my fellow nerds. I hope to chat with some of you soon.

[cancerblack]

I think I vaguely remember seeing posts under your old username. Welcome back. 

Corporal Hicks

Welcome back!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed