Funny Pics thread

Started by XenoVC, Jul 29, 2008, 02:14:07 AM

Author
Funny Pics thread (Read 1,556,940 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I gotta say, I love the escalation memes.  :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Cvalda and ShadowPred present:
A Special Report on Silliness

These are a selection of covers from Fate Magazine, a pulp mag stemming from the olden days that dealt with topics of the fringe and paranormal. And apparently titties. Lots of titties. Bosoms heaving with frightful effect, whether it be gasping at a UFO or darting from a rain of frogs--titties. Some of these are actually quite cool, most are just an amusing glimpse into a seriously deranged era of American history (these covers were phased out in the 60s and 70s, when apparently--gasp!--Fate wanted to be taken seriously. Don't worry, they returned to full blast silliness for the nineties!)

And now, without further ado, click the spoiler tag if ye dare!!!
Spoiler
Don't forget to read all the article titles! They are frequently just as entertaining as the cover art!

[close]

Vickers

Vickers

I was scrolling through the different Fate Magazine covers, having some lulz and admiring the artwork and then...

BAM!

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 27, 2012, 05:25:28 AM
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6504/199711.jpg

^Really???  I get that it's one of the covers from the '90s but you've got to hook people with something, even if they find the topics being addressed ridiculous.  That is one of the most 'orrible covers I've ever seen.

Effectz

Effectz

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

The restoration pics are awesome :D

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Who else knew about this?  :o :o :o

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 27, 2012, 07:14:54 PM
Who else knew about this?  :o :o :o

Jeah just leave out 2 of the most important charactes like Cobb and Ariadne...but if you add them and Robert, Miles and a few others you may get some more words as well  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Money well spent right here ;)

Shasvre

Shasvre

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed